7.9

1. JakeB.
    Oct 16, 2006
    The choice of characters are amazing. But the lack of combos makes this game worse then the other two.
  2. CalebT.
    Oct 17, 2006
    This is THE best Mortal Kombat game ever! I just bought it with the strategy guide and my only complaint is that the create a charicter is kind of difficult to use. The amount of charicters is impressive and I think that the reviers are full of crap, this game was made for the fans and I, being a long time MK fan am not dissapointed with this purchase. GO and BUY it NOW!
  3. FredB.
    Oct 15, 2006
    I must say that this game makes me really mad. I love Mortal Kombat and I couldn't wait for the game to come out. It seems that they rushed it. I hate the in the air fighting, and I also hate that they got rid of most of the combos. The fighting has taking an incredible downfall. The only thing I really liked was the creat-a-character mode, and they even ruined that by only allowing I must say that this game makes me really mad. I love Mortal Kombat and I couldn't wait for the game to come out. It seems that they rushed it. I hate the in the air fighting, and I also hate that they got rid of most of the combos. The fighting has taking an incredible downfall. The only thing I really liked was the creat-a-character mode, and they even ruined that by only allowing one. This was a bad way to end the series. Bad, Bad, Bad. Expand

1. It may or may not be the blood-soaked ending to the franchise, but it's easily one of the most enjoyable games in the series and one of the most unapologetically fun games of the season.
  2. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon is without doubt the most comprehensive Mortal Kombat game ever.
  3. The MK franchise signs off with somewhat of a whimper, albeit boosting the largest character list and few enhanced features here and there.