MX Unleashed Xbox

9.3

1. Bakircioglu
    Feb 18, 2004
    Its ATV Offroad Fury on PS2 on Motorbiked for xBox and PS2 Rainbow studios did an amazing job on the physics but boredom does set it very quickly!! The only choice for xBox but for PS2 MX2002 feat. Ricky Carmichael is a better buy.
  2. Uter
    Apr 11, 2004
    The gameplay feels a little too simple, but that can be good for when friends are over. I really wish there was 4 player though (it's 2 player max). But there's a lot to do, which means I'll be playing it for quite a while.

#51 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. A motocross title that makes you think, sure. But MX Unleashed thrills the way book learnin' never could, mostly by letting you launch off jumps into the propellers of passing helicopters.
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    For motorcycle masochists out there, it's a chance to create spectacular crashes involving helicopters, biplanes, and trucks. [Apr 2004, p.82]
  3. To my surprise after getting my hands on this game, I soon after decided to sign my life over to Rainbow Studios...This game has very few flaws and tons of great features which make this the best MX game I have played across all gaming platforms.