8.7

1. MattZ.
    Nov 10, 2005
    Well i can only speak for the gameplay when playing on the season mode but once again sega sports is too arcadish for me. I didnt have much of a feel of a simulation game because i can dunk or drive to the hoop almost any play. Really that one error alone is a huge error to me which dropped 4 to 5 points off of my ranking. Other than that the gameplay is good and i'm sure the online Well i can only speak for the gameplay when playing on the season mode but once again sega sports is too arcadish for me. I didnt have much of a feel of a simulation game because i can dunk or drive to the hoop almost any play. Really that one error alone is a huge error to me which dropped 4 to 5 points off of my ranking. Other than that the gameplay is good and i'm sure the online is a blast. I'm going to have to rent Live 06 which will hopefully give me a little more realistic gameplay. we'll see. Expand
  2. MarvinJ.
    Oct 6, 2005
    I personally feel the control changes and tuning made 2k6 even worse this year. 2k3 was the top of their form and now it's all just show.

1. 2K Sports fully justifies the shift from budget to full-price for this NBA title with a deeper franchise mode, solid controls and much improved AI.
    Delivers a solid simulation basketball game that's worth picking up if you've got a hankering for the sport, not to mention the fact that's it's incredibly affordable.
  3. If you're a big basketball fan, go out and buy NBA 2K6, because it's a must and officially it's extremely accurate.