NBA 2K6 Xbox

8.7

1. MattZ.
    Nov 10, 2005
    Well i can only speak for the gameplay when playing on the season mode but once again sega sports is too arcadish for me. I didnt have much of a feel of a simulation game because i can dunk or drive to the hoop almost any play. Really that one error alone is a huge error to me which dropped 4 to 5 points off of my ranking. Other than that the gameplay is good and i'm sure the online Well i can only speak for the gameplay when playing on the season mode but once again sega sports is too arcadish for me. I didnt have much of a feel of a simulation game because i can dunk or drive to the hoop almost any play. Really that one error alone is a huge error to me which dropped 4 to 5 points off of my ranking. Other than that the gameplay is good and i'm sure the online is a blast. I'm going to have to rent Live 06 which will hopefully give me a little more realistic gameplay. we'll see. Expand
  2. MarvinJ.
    Oct 6, 2005
    I personally feel the control changes and tuning made 2k6 even worse this year. 2k3 was the top of their form and now it's all just show.

#65 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. 2K Sports fully justifies the shift from budget to full-price for this NBA title with a deeper franchise mode, solid controls and much improved AI.
    Delivers a solid simulation basketball game that's worth picking up if you've got a hankering for the sport, not to mention the fact that's it's incredibly affordable.
  3. AceGamez
    If you're a big basketball fan, go out and buy NBA 2K6, because it's a must and officially it's extremely accurate.