NBA Inside Drive 2002 Xbox

8.0

1. Mar 25, 2017
    The game for my reason is the parody of NBA Live (EA Sports). Menu is like NBA Live, but too short because we can't create players, can't edit players where we can watch models and faces, we can't training alone, we can't play for legend teams like 90's All-Stars.

Positive of this is a gameplay with good Artificial Intelegence and physics. It's not enough drive in this game unlike EA

Positive of this is a gameplay with good Artificial Intelegence and physics.

It's not enough drive in this game unlike EA Sports product.
  2. SalamarJ.
    Jun 12, 2002
    They call jump shots "jimmies" and when you get tired, your player humps over and can't make it up or down the court. Do this with a funny looking guy like patrick ewing, and you'll be laughing for hours.
  3. AliB.
    Mar 19, 2002
    It has awesome graphics and the players are so real. It is like u are really playing it in real like. In other words this game is the 2nd best I've played so far. P.S.- Some games like fuzion frenzy and nightcaster are terrible!!!!!!

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The AI in Inside Drive is AWOL. [Spring 2002, p.91]
  2. The amount of detail displayed by the player models will simply astound you. Players look exactly like themselves from head to toe.
  3. Incredible graphics drive NBA 2002 Inside Drive through the Xbox lane for a power slam.