7.9

1. Kyle
    Dec 9, 2004
    My very first impression when i played this game for the very first time was "Blitz 2000 for my n64 had better graphics than this!" and i still feel that way. I should have expected such, the nascar games are the only good games EA sports has ever came out with. ESPN NEEDS to make a college football game! this game is so bad its just a down right joke. I still haven't found a way toMy very first impression when i played this game for the very first time was "Blitz 2000 for my n64 had better graphics than this!" and i still feel that way. I should have expected such, the nascar games are the only good games EA sports has ever came out with. ESPN NEEDS to make a college football game! this game is so bad its just a down right joke. I still haven't found a way to make my QB run for it if I can't find an open WR, he just sort of suffles a bit and then I get sacked...where's the fun in that? the one cool part is making your own college, and making your own players...but its not too cool when the graphics are so pathetic. Don't buy this game, please... instead, harrass the nice folks at ESPN videogames and demand a quality college football game. Expand

1. EA has kicked its game into overdrive; in fact, the only major flaw to be found here lies with the retread, obtuse, and strangely homoerotic banter between TV commentators Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso. [Aug 2004, p.90]
  2. Definitely a notable improvement over last year's offering and the new Home Field Advantage feature is marvelous, but the recycled visuals and mere handful of other additions may deter those who already own 2004 from purchasing the game.
  3. Contains more content pertinent to the college football fanatic and the end result is near perfection...I foresee NCAA Football 2005 online tournaments being huge, especially when the fall semester rolls around.