NHL 06 Xbox

8.4

1. MatthewK.
    Sep 20, 2005
    Like I said before this game is the top of the line. I left a comment on espn and how good it was and it is. I love this game, I have been playing hours straight, I love the action, hiting, fighting is amazing!!!. Well there are some small probelms on this game as well. For Ex, you can score way to easily, Like if you have problems scoreing put it on auto aim and you will be winning games Like I said before this game is the top of the line. I left a comment on espn and how good it was and it is. I love this game, I have been playing hours straight, I love the action, hiting, fighting is amazing!!!. Well there are some small probelms on this game as well. For Ex, you can score way to easily, Like if you have problems scoreing put it on auto aim and you will be winning games like 11-1 on medium and hard. If you want a hard game put it on manaul and try to become pro. Well bottom line this is the best out of all NHl games. Expand
  2. MatR.
    Aug 8, 2005
    the all-star game in dynasty mode this years is a good thing and news rules.this game is best nhl game.
  3. John
    Sep 3, 2005
    Very good, much improved...
  4. DaneC.
    Sep 8, 2005
    By far the best hockey game this year ...if u think NHL2k6 is better, than sorry, you simply don't know what your're talking about try naming one things 2k6 has better...an icon-based passing system ??? haha!
  5. AaronH.
    Aug 23, 2005
    NHL 06 is a great game when it comes to offence, when it comes to defensive AI, its quite boring, the cpu hardly ever checks. The idea of taking SOME of the checking out from NHL 05 was a good idea, but it seems like they took it out all together for the cpu.
  6. MattW.
    Oct 22, 2005
    This game has amazing moves on the new trick stick and the graphics are sweet too, i like that you can injure other players with slapshots now.
  7. MatthewW.
    Sep 25, 2005
    Best hockey game in a while. Way better than 2k6! This is the game to get that represents the new and improved NHL to the fullest.

#58 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    I like that in 06's franchise mode each NHL team has its own objectives - be the Wings and anything short of Canada's Holy Grail is a disappointment. [Oct 2005, p.114]
  2. Game Informer
    A complete turnaround from last season, and a direction that I hope EA steers clear of in the future. The user should always have control over the most basic gameplay functions. [Sept 2005, p.96]
  3. In reality it is just a few minor tweaks from 2005, completely updated rosters, and the fact that it says '06'.