• Publisher: Tecmo
  • Release Date: Sep 20, 2005
8.7

1. Mar 8, 2013
    Its surely on of the best action games out there with endless possibilities and combinations to be done. Its challenging, fast paced and rewarding. However even if action hack n slay games usually dont have a good story, ninja gaiden has a real bad one. Anyway a decent action game.
  2. Jun 10, 2012
    Damn good **** game. Fun, badass, epic, challenging. This is one of the best games of the past generation for sure, I just recently re-played and I got my ass handled to me good, but God damn once I got the hang of it again.

There's not much that can be said, the game is not for the casuals, its awesomeness can only be truly seen by hardcore gamers.

Solid 9 out of 10.
  3. Jun 12, 2011
    Good gameplay, graphics, a kick-ass character, challenging. A gamer's game, and the best title for the xbox.
  4. Feb 28, 2011
    Great graphic, great fighting combo, great Ryu, skillfull opponent, satisfying lenght, Best game next 2 god of war... Best action game overall... The only reason I bought xbox is because of ninja gaiden.. Some people say d game is hard, I'l just say they suck.. Don't be a ninja dog.. U won't get the best of d game if u play ninja dog... Master Ninja..

1. The hard-as-nails Ninja Gaiden is back, with improved camera system, a new mission mode and bonus game. At a budget price, you'd be crazy not let own this gem.
    On the technical side of things, Ninja Gaiden Black has a problem that wasn't present in the original release. The game is prone to bouts of slowdown at impromptu moments and these aren't particularly hectic instances either.
    If it were simply the original Ninja Gaiden with just some mission modes tacked on, it would still be worth full price. But chiming in at around $30 with new missions, new difficulty settings, new cinemas and new costumes to unlock -- on top of the already-awesome, original game -- it's practically a steal. Uncompromising and unabridged, Ninja Gaiden Black shows you how reissues could and should be done.