7.7

1. Dec 20, 2011
    Great story, good graphics, amazing sound, awesome puzzles, this game is unique, it's just one of a kind, this is what started and inspired a lot of 3rd person platformer games. There is great satisfaction after beating this game and no one should miss this experience.
  2. Jul 30, 2013
    First of all, this is the best damn Prince of Persia ever made. This game has a great story, great battles (a little repetitive but gets more challenging as the game goes on) and challenging puzzles. I love the whole plot with the Dagger of Time.I like the writing behind the Prince and Farrah and I really hate the main bad guy the Vizier who I remember as the main antagonist. The endingFirst of all, this is the best damn Prince of Persia ever made. This game has a great story, great battles (a little repetitive but gets more challenging as the game goes on) and challenging puzzles. I love the whole plot with the Dagger of Time.I like the writing behind the Prince and Farrah and I really hate the main bad guy the Vizier who I remember as the main antagonist. The ending won't make you angry either as it is actually quite an interesting ending and I still remember to this day without playing the game for a decade. Expand

1. Brimming with heart-stopping moments where you've got to take big gambles....A perfect union of storytelling, gameplay, and technological wonder. [Mar 2004, p.96]
  2. The impeccably intuitive controls make this feel as magical as it looks, and the gorgeous graphics and music fully ground you in the fantasy.
  3. The freedom of movement requires a new level of spatial imagination. Before Prince of Persia, platform games were like playing Tetris with only the blocks and bars. [Christmas 2003, p.100]