2.8

1. JoeC.
    Jan 4, 2003
    I am sorry that i ever rented this game. What a waste of 4 bucks! The graphics are horrible and the storyline is just BLAH! Please listen to me and don't rent this game.
  2. Gonepostal
    Oct 30, 2003
    This game is the reason so many kids are killing themselves! I hate this piece of ****!!!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP
  3. MakkoR.
    Jan 8, 2003
    "Granpa, tell me a story about racing games!" "Sure! The point in a racing game is to race fast and beat the opponents that race against you, sonny!" "Well...i've got this game called Pulse Racer, and you can't drive fast since you'll die if you drive like...well fast..." "goodnes Gracious!! A racing game without speed!! That won't work" And so they talked and talked "Granpa, tell me a story about racing games!" "Sure! The point in a racing game is to race fast and beat the opponents that race against you, sonny!" "Well...i've got this game called Pulse Racer, and you can't drive fast since you'll die if you drive like...well fast..." "goodnes Gracious!! A racing game without speed!! That won't work" And so they talked and talked about this abysmal racing game, though neither of them knew much of games..:" THE END!!!! (ps. if you didn't get the picture, this game is abysmal XD ) Expand
  4. MatthewS.
    Feb 24, 2003
    this game will make you want to set your self on fire. this game isnt worth the cd its printed on. all of the tracks are the same and you die if you drive faster than an old lady. this is the worst game of all time.
    May 11, 2004
    This game is horrible. I hate this game. Who could come up with the abysmal idea of a racing game where you can't go fast without dying. It is a terrible idea which resulted in a terrible idea. This game is an abysmal load of crap.
  6. JustinM.
    Jun 18, 2004
    Glum and Blaah. Horrible.
  7. PaulB.
    Jan 21, 2010
    today my fish died after 15 months of living with me and my family. It was a horrible day and i dont know if i will ever recover. Atleast I didnt have to play pulse racer. So not a bad day
  8. beachdurden
    Dec 2, 2003
    This game suuuuuuhhhhcks. I tried it and got a headache, this game is +B
  9. BanditG.
    Apr 29, 2003
    Horrible! If you can the slightest bit fast you die! Horrible game! Avoid this game at ALL costs.....oh yeah maybe for a few cents, it's alright. Friggan awful makes me want to curse!
  10. AndrewM.
    Jul 24, 2003
    You've got to wonder why microsoft would put their name to such a product?
  11. GaborA.
    Nov 12, 2003
    The only explanation to this game is that is was constructed as a joke. But am i going to pay for a quick laugh? And by pay i dont mean money for that is out of the question. What i was implying was seconds of my life. And the answer is no.

Easily one of the worst racers on the market.
  2. Simply put this is the worst game we’ve seen on the Xbox. Before you even touch the controller you have to endure the pathetic excuse for graphics. The textures are about as bland as you can get, the visual effects are comparative to the Game Boy Advance and the vehicle models do anything but inspire.
  3. This is the worst Xbox game available, in every category, from graphics through gameplay. [Feb 2003, p.75]