2.8

1. judopluto
    May 15, 2006
    Wow what a great game. It was the best game I had, but my friend stole it. I'm going to buy another copy, it's that good.
  2. BatiZoz
    Jul 26, 2003
    Hmmm, may I have one excuse for throwing all your pitiful anger at the game's publisher... if you weren't fools, you wouldn't have fallen to such a lame game... A piece of advice: "read reviews before you move your fat butts towards the nearest game seller !!!"
  3. OrangeadeG.
    Jun 28, 2005
    i love this game, this game is probably the best game on xbox...ever. its better than halo, halo 2, TC: SCCT, Riddick, i loved the graphics, and the gameplay was amazing, not to mention the storyline.

Easily one of the worst racers on the market.
  2. Simply put this is the worst game we’ve seen on the Xbox. Before you even touch the controller you have to endure the pathetic excuse for graphics. The textures are about as bland as you can get, the visual effects are comparative to the Game Boy Advance and the vehicle models do anything but inspire.
  3. This is the worst Xbox game available, in every category, from graphics through gameplay. [Feb 2003, p.75]