Rapala Pro Fishing Xbox

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. JeffH.
    Dec 1, 2004
    The graphics are a lot better on xbox than on ps2, so this game is great.
  2. JBG
    Sep 24, 2004
    The detail in the fish and water are by far the best I've seen in my opinion. Rod control is also very similar to the real thing. but they could have given this game a few more details for the complete Simulation feeling. For example a Fish Finder to calculate not only where the fish are but to know what the water levels are. What were they thinking when they left that out! The detail in the fish and water are by far the best I've seen in my opinion. Rod control is also very similar to the real thing. but they could have given this game a few more details for the complete Simulation feeling. For example a Fish Finder to calculate not only where the fish are but to know what the water levels are. What were they thinking when they left that out! Today's fisherman will carry a fishfinder hand in hand with the rest of his tackle and rods. I was also hoping to see a game that had more of a career mode other than just a tournament mode. But That's just personal preference. Overall it's pretty good! Expand
  3. Bacon
    Mar 18, 2005
    Overall a good game, I recommend that you be a fisherman to purchase or play the game otherwise I doubt you'll have any fun with it. It could use a few more things in the game, the voice overs are terrible, trying to reel in some of the fish can be repetitive and frustraiting (king salmon). I loved the whole Rapala theme of the game I thought that was done well. I would like to seeOverall a good game, I recommend that you be a fisherman to purchase or play the game otherwise I doubt you'll have any fun with it. It could use a few more things in the game, the voice overs are terrible, trying to reel in some of the fish can be repetitive and frustraiting (king salmon). I loved the whole Rapala theme of the game I thought that was done well. I would like to see another one released (there is room for some polishing), but a good first crack at it. Expand

#53 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2004

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Trying out different lures - more than 700 are available by the end of the game - and searching for the best fishing spots is incredibly addictive. [Nov 2004, p.101]
  2. I did like this game, and loved the variety of lures and lush scenery. It is among the best I have ever seen in such a game. There are just some missing aspects of the actual casting, catching and ability to land the treasured Trophy fish.
  3. The work that fun labs did on the visuals and parts of the gameplay are commendable and show much promise, but the game is lacking in depth and soul.