Red Ninja: End of Honor Xbox

4.0

1. AB
    Apr 19, 2005
    I love Red Ninja! Before I played Red Ninja, I was afraid of becoming tired of my favorite hobby, videogames. I wondered when green elf boys rescuing princesses would grow old. I feared that the amuzement of huge apes and dot-chomping circles would deplete. Then, I played the pile of crap that is Red Ninja. The nauseatingly bad camera angles reminded me that Super Mario Sunshine I love Red Ninja! Before I played Red Ninja, I was afraid of becoming tired of my favorite hobby, videogames. I wondered when green elf boys rescuing princesses would grow old. I feared that the amuzement of huge apes and dot-chomping circles would deplete. Then, I played the pile of crap that is Red Ninja. The nauseatingly bad camera angles reminded me that Super Mario Sunshine wasn't really that bad. Horrible controls were great proof that it could be worse than the ground missions in Star Fox Assault. But, best of all, the game as a whole made every other game seem much more enjoyable. I could now have fun playing Driv3r or even Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2! It improved the entire medium, and thus the loving and appreciative point. Expand
  2. IliyunH.
    Apr 18, 2005
    The games camera is what killed it for me. Not worth the $50 bucks.

It's like a melted snowman -- something that could've been good, but instead turned out to be a goopy pile of mush.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Even the most dedicated player's are likely to fall out of love with the game more frequently than its promise of unstoppable motion and a world outside slate-grey corridors (which becomes more distant as the game progresses) can entice them back. [May 2005, p.83]
  3. AceGamez
    Sure, there's oodles of feudal female flesh on display and a competent command system, but too many areas of the game fall flat on their face for it to be anything other than a tragic waste of time.