8.3

1. Feb 4, 2013
    A true Masterpiece! Usually Video Games based on Movies aren't great, but Scarface The Wold is Yours is an exception. Luckily this game is Backwards Compatible, I say: GET IT! It's a bit rare to find in Europe, but it's definitely worth 20-30€.

The game starts slowly and the missions get a bit repetitive, but the size and beauty of the World is amazing! You feel as if you're in the 80's. I got the game when it released back in 2006, but I don't know why I didn't finish it. Just picked it up again 3 days ago and I'm SOOO hooked! Played 15h in the last 3 days and have completed the game with 97% completion. I'm going to do the last 3% today. I used cheats near the end of the game because, it gets really really hard during the last couple of missions.

There are huge frame rate drops and the game would have profited a lot if it had anti-aliasing. I really LOVE the graphical style of the game and the sunsets... wow :)

Overall an amazing game with sooo much stuff to do 9/10
  2. MichaelR.
    Nov 8, 2007
    Way overrated you do the same thing over and over throughout the game Don't get caught up in the graphics.You just run around and take down 40 gangs and launder money and add things to your mansion and its game over.
  3. VladislavN.
    Oct 5, 2007
    Scarface is my favourite film and the game is sick!Better than GTA !
  4. BobM.
    Aug 23, 2007
    If your obsessed with Scarface as so many are, you will love this game... not the best driving controls but the cut-scenes look amazing for reg. xbox. Great storyline, great graphics, controls could be a little better, great title!!
  5. AC
    Oct 11, 2006
    The game is way better than I thought it would be. I've spent nearly three whole days playing it now. I've been a huge fan of GTA but Scarface has something special that GTA simply doesnt have and that is a REAL character. Tony Montana is done really well, the way he moves, the way he sounds, all great. Without Tony this really would be just another GTA a great one at that, but The game is way better than I thought it would be. I've spent nearly three whole days playing it now. I've been a huge fan of GTA but Scarface has something special that GTA simply doesnt have and that is a REAL character. Tony Montana is done really well, the way he moves, the way he sounds, all great. Without Tony this really would be just another GTA a great one at that, but with Tony it really beats GTA hands down. I Can't recommend this game strongly enough to all fans of the movie and to fans of open world type game. You won't be dissapointed! Expand
  6. JB
    Oct 8, 2006
    Although not perfect (no jumping) its the best game ever made in its genre, so i have to give it a 10.
  7. DylanM.
    Oct 7, 2006
    The fact that the review scores are all over the place makes me think this could be a great game and not for everyone. I've been looking forward to it for a long time, it can't suck nearly as much as OXM seems to think otherwise they would have released it a year ago when it was supposed to come out.
  8. LauriS.
    Oct 6, 2006
    This game was actually better than I expected, much better than that lame godfather game, this one at least has more than 4 different cars and much less stale enviroment. The substitute guy playing Tony did a pretty good job too.
  9. JonR.
    Oct 6, 2006
    This game is great, the driving and shooting feel really solid and it really feels like you are playing as Tony Montana.
  10. Bleeder
    Sep 22, 2006
    Best Open world game ever. Beats GTA on every aspect.
  11. KaitainJ.
    Sep 21, 2006
    Not the greatest game of all time, but a lot of fun.
  12. StephenL.
    Sep 7, 2006
    There's nothing original about this game. Rockstar Rules!
  13. SharonL.
    Sep 7, 2006
    Too little, too late. This game genre has been done before. Hasn't Vivendi/Radical heard of something called "GTA"?
  14. AntonioM.
    Jan 14, 2005
    I'm a huge fan of Scarface, I know all the words in the movie off by heart. It's a great game if your a big scarface fan.

1. So while it doesn't break new ground, Scarface: The World Is Yours is one of the best sandbox crime games for the current generation consoles. It's a slick, well-executed and gritty title that'll keep you busy for over 20 hours.
  2. Plenty of depth, great sound and visuals, copious amounts of unnecessary swearing, oodles of violence and an awesome central character in Tony Montana - it's not quite GTA IV but if you can't wait until next October then you should definitely say hello to this little friend!
  3. It can feel like all work and no play, but it's work that's professionally rendered, adding some solid detail and feedback to the traditional GTA-style framework. [Dec 2006, p.84]