Mixed or average reviews- based on 20 Ratings
Jan 11, 2014The place where this game shines is in it's graphics, voice acting and gameplay. The controls are pretty tough, and some of the levels aren't great, but the huge amount of paths is what makes this game interesting. I think that this game deserves at least a 6, it is a bit more than most people want to play, or see from a SEGA game.
I would suggest trying it out before you buy it.… Full Review »
Aug 30, 2013sega put a poll on their website to ask their fans what characters deserve their own game and shadow won by a landslide. like with all the creepy sexual fanarts, it's no surprise. but sega gave the shadow fans a big middle fingers up their asses by programming this awful game. i got stuck A LOT in this game wonder what the hell i was suppose to do.… Full Review »
Jun 20, 2013Shadow the Hedgehog is a mess of a game, and I'm surprised why it hasn't gotten a reputation that '06 has.
- Slippery controls that are extremely hard to get used to
- A story that has multiple confusing paths that are completely forgotten in the end for the Last Story, making a selling point of the game completely negated
- Completely forgettable music, and that's sad for a Sonic game
- Okay graphics, with mostly dark colors
- Gun gameplay that doesn't really add anything
- Freezing issues when playing on a 360 (it freezes a LOT)
- Multiple annoying missions (unless you're going neutral)
- Replay value that's annoying and pointless to do (I'm looking at you, Cutscene Library!)
If the things I've said don't make a difference, play the game for yourself and see how bad it really is.… Full Review »