• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Mar 29, 2005
6.7

1. AB
    Apr 4, 2005
    When I played Battle Street I quickly realized that it would be better as a Streets of Rage game. This isn't because the gameplay is reminiscent of the classic series, but because I was quickly filled with Rage from playing it. And yes, the game is as bad as that joke.
  2. BlueFalcon
    Mar 31, 2005
    I love amusement vision, but this is likely their weakest title to date. The fighting is too simple, and it just isn't very fun.
  3. SamuelJ.
    Jun 21, 2005
    No brotherman on the game? Well thank you Lord, for that would be a great transgression against my people to play a role in this shoulda been Dreamcast title in 2000. May He have mercy on their souls for this release....

1. 7 / 7 / 7 / 7 - 28 [Vol 851]
  2. Levels feature numerous boss battles and a stream of identikit foot soldiers, but merrily send the player back to square one when their lone life is over and make the singleplayer story mode an agonising exercise in self-abuse. [June 2005, p.88]
  3. In the end, it feels more like an after pub game than one that you'd spend a whole summer mastering. Simple, easy and ultimately boring, you should pick it up for a fiver if you can.