Stake: Fortune Fighters Xbox

• Release Date: May 6, 2003
3.7

1. RobZombie
    Jun 3, 2003
    This game reminds me whay a great classic fighting game can do. With so many awesome magikal combos my opponents will be victimized in a blood bath of whirling chaos. Thank you Gameness Art!
  2. BigDave
    Oct 27, 2003
    I found this game being wolworths but i played it once then gave it to my 3 year old next door neighbor,even he snaped th disc!this game is so rubish! stay away from stake.im.....BIG DAVEEEEE!
    Jul 20, 2003
    Rob zombie can kiss my furry ass.
  4. KyoK.
    Jul 30, 2003
    Stupid game!
  5. AriS.
    Aug 14, 2007
    AI: Awful. The enemies dogpiled my character and pummeled her to death once or twice. They also ran away and used magic at a distance, something I had no idea how to do, if my character was able to use magic at all, which I didn

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Metro3D should invest in one more stake, but it should be one of the wooden variety and plunged directly into the heart of this monstrosity. [Aug 2003, p.89]
  2. In many respects, Stake is the antithesis of "Super Smash Bros. Melee" and that game's best features.
  3. Though a decent idea on paper, Stake has poor controls, pathetic graphics, a terrible camera, and sound that even makes your custom soundtracks seem lame. The entire package just seems like it needs a lot more work.