Star Wars: Battlefront Xbox

9.1

1. RandallS.
    May 19, 2005
    It sometimes makes me feel like I'm in the game!!!
  2. Dec 7, 2015
    I don't actually own this game, but my friend does, and may I just say, it is awesome! Even when you're not playing the game properly and are just messing around the battlefield, this game is fun. The maps are amazing and so nostalgic, and the roster of characters is satisfying. This has to be one of the best Star Wars games ever!
  3. KeldH.
    Sep 20, 2004
    Beautiful game!
  4. JoeN.
    Apr 8, 2005
    It was great so so so good i will love it till it dies.
  5. PhilipS.
    Oct 6, 2004
    Amazing game. Amazing A.I. Amazing graphics. You don't have to be a Star Wars "geek" to enjoy just how good this game is. This game is equal to Halo just try it. It's sad when people don't appreciate a supurb game like Battlefront. Don't trust the whiners that are rating the game low. Just check out the reviews here.
  6. MichaelC.
    Oct 11, 2004
    What can I say? This is simply an amazing game with one major downfall: its way too short!! The pros are that this game recreates the Star Wars universe settings very gorgeously, has the classic soundtrack everyone loves, has awesome multiplayer on XBox Live, and has hours upon hous of replay value. The way you complete a map depends on your preferences and strategies, and its designed in What can I say? This is simply an amazing game with one major downfall: its way too short!! The pros are that this game recreates the Star Wars universe settings very gorgeously, has the classic soundtrack everyone loves, has awesome multiplayer on XBox Live, and has hours upon hous of replay value. The way you complete a map depends on your preferences and strategies, and its designed in a way that no two battles will ever be the same. However, as no game is perfect, there are some cons: 1. Way too short! There should be twice as many maps. 2. Character animation is a little choppy at times. 3. Squad dynamics AI needs work. and 4. Some of the vehicles control very poorly (for example, the Jedi Starfighter for the Republic). All in all, though, this is a tremendous game, so go buy it now! I'll see you all on Live... Expand
  7. AdriaanvanS.
    Sep 20, 2004
    Its a cool game!!!!
  8. JeffA.
    Sep 22, 2004
    I would seriously question any site that scores this game lower than a 910. This is the only game that I would say is as good as Halo with the advantage of online play. Even the controller can be customized (mapped out) the way you like. Graphics, sound and gameplay explode onto the screen. You get the feeling that you are in a Star Wars movie. The game is just that good. Period.
  9. c3po
    Sep 24, 2004
    Hey guys (and girls), i have played only the demo of this game that came with the star wars dvd package....i can only play the endor level i guess...it's fun but the graphics suck. after this, i saw some amazing screen shots of it at a gamers site...i have an xbox.....can anyone tell me if the actual game look and play better than the demo?...i presume all you star wars fans have bothHey guys (and girls), i have played only the demo of this game that came with the star wars dvd package....i can only play the endor level i guess...it's fun but the graphics suck. after this, i saw some amazing screen shots of it at a gamers site...i have an xbox.....can anyone tell me if the actual game look and play better than the demo?...i presume all you star wars fans have both xbox'es and the new star wars dvd's so....help me out here if you are able. as for my rating, this game is very cool... even though i just had the joy of playing the demo!!!!. Expand
  10. BobL.
    Sep 24, 2004
    Now this is a good game. Graphics are very good. Gameplay is sweet. 2 player co-op is pretty cool. This a very deep game. My dream of shooting an ewok have come true......
  11. RickyD.
    Jan 26, 2005
    Greatest game on the planet.
  12. Ogdog
    Oct 26, 2006
    Its star wars Battlefield 1942. great atmosphere and graphics. few quips tho. -difficult to see enemies esp when in vehicle. they are tiny and same color as background usually. -pc users will have a huge advantage over you online as they can aim with the mouse and see you way better. -frame rate and lag issues -some spawn camping issues as in bf1942 -music and sound effects cut off on Its star wars Battlefield 1942. great atmosphere and graphics. few quips tho. -difficult to see enemies esp when in vehicle. they are tiny and same color as background usually. -pc users will have a huge advantage over you online as they can aim with the mouse and see you way better. -frame rate and lag issues -some spawn camping issues as in bf1942 -music and sound effects cut off on certain maps its fun for a while but after that these issues will bother you. Have yet to try pc version tho. Expand
  13. EfeB.
    Dec 16, 2004
    Star wars battlefront will own you. the moment you put the cd in the drive of your xbox, you will loose your identity, loose track of time, and loose your mind. for this is one of the few games on xbox where the magic happens. the graphics are beyond anything i have seen, comperable to the likes of ghost recon 2 and halo in some areas. there are around 600 soldiers at one time on screen,Star wars battlefront will own you. the moment you put the cd in the drive of your xbox, you will loose your identity, loose track of time, and loose your mind. for this is one of the few games on xbox where the magic happens. the graphics are beyond anything i have seen, comperable to the likes of ghost recon 2 and halo in some areas. there are around 600 soldiers at one time on screen, 30 plus vehicles to drive and lots of areas for battle. the battles, oh my....no two are ever alike. lets just take the clone wars on geonosis for example...have you seen attack of the clones?...well...you play THAT!....hands down, no compromise. the clone army cargo planes flying over head, blue lasers of clone troopers in the air, geonosian bug like creatures buzzing around shooting green blobs...un-beliveable....simply amazing!!!!. oh, you dont like jar-jar?...well....lets play in naboo as the skinny battle droids and blow gungans into hell!!!....have you seen phantom menace?...yup....you get to live it pal. allright, so you like the classic star wars eh?...let me inroduce to you my little friend...the AT-AT, ebough said. i have been playing games for over 20 years and this game is on my top 3 all time greats. trust me, a reliable stranger....and buy it kid! Expand
  14. Uter
    Sep 19, 2004
    I'd rank this as the best star wars game ever. the atmosphere and battles are right out of the movies. if it had 4 player split screen, this'd be a 10/10 (2 player split screen only).
  15. MarkyT
    Sep 24, 2004
    Don't worry too much about complaints about the AI. The atmosphere of this game is fabulous, and there are plenty of challenges.
  16. CameronE.
    Dec 15, 2004
    It is the best game ive ever played, I mean it , the fiting, shooting, flying and of course the guns , take it from me , buy the game.
  17. Nov 28, 2012
    Good game i wish you can be jedis and stuff but ya it was fun and stuff and stuff and stuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

#18 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004
#34 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2004

1. Star Wars Battlefront is essentially action-figure theater on the television screen, and playing online is like inviting your friends over to take part.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Those accustomed to the adult world of online PC gaming may have reason to sniff at the more streamlined play, but Pandemic has given consoles a whole new genre, pretty much perfectly formed... No game has ever felt quite so much like playing with Star Wars figures. [Nov 2004, p.102]
  3. GMR Magazine
    It's "Star Wars" with a proven and well-executed game concept. And if that's not enough to persuade you, you're able to murder Ewoks. Enjoy. [Nov 2004, p.120]