Star Wars: The Clone Wars Xbox

7.3

1. Dec 6, 2014
    A nice blend of third-person and first person action this game entices me to the slightest degree. There could be better graphics, but hey, who am I to care?
  2. Dec 20, 2011
    Good game, I liked to play the campaign over and over just to unlock everything and it also has great extra modes and a great local and online multiplayer, there is no reason to hate this game, I had tons of fun.
  3. Apr 10, 2011
    While it is a mediocre game I had a lot of fun playing it, while there is no longer online multiplayer, the split screen multiplayer will keep you entertained for a little while, and the story mode has some really fun vehicle based combat, but the sections where you are on foot fighting are terrible and remind me of Star Wars: Obi Wan, but if your a Star Wars or a vehicle combat game fanWhile it is a mediocre game I had a lot of fun playing it, while there is no longer online multiplayer, the split screen multiplayer will keep you entertained for a little while, and the story mode has some really fun vehicle based combat, but the sections where you are on foot fighting are terrible and remind me of Star Wars: Obi Wan, but if your a Star Wars or a vehicle combat game fan you'll have a lot of fun playing this just like I did, but others will not enjoy. Expand
  4. SithLordMaster
    May 2, 2005
    Forget all you poeple who want to give this game a bad review this game is just as good as MechAssult just not better there both the same besides this game has a conquest mode that kicks Halo 1 a** THIS GAME ROCKS THE WORLD so shut the h*** up you d*** critics. keep rockin' Star Wars
  5. MichaelC.
    Aug 20, 2003
    A decent game with a couple flaws. It could've standed to be a little longer (I beat it in one day on easy mode). There should have been more flying levels, and they probably could've done away with the on-foot levels altogether. Star Wars fans will probably like it.
    Jun 1, 2003
    Another crap game, where's the action and excitment?
  7. Kance
    May 4, 2003
    Yet another Star Wars game that has disappointed me. The controls are very unintuitive and the gameplay isn't all that fun. MechAssault puts this game to shame. Oh well...
  8. Stacie
    Apr 30, 2003
    Controls are way tweaky, some nice xbox live elements, but it's just not as compelling as mech assault is. I think a lot of people are going to pass on this game, which means less of your friends will be on to play.
  9. WalrusMan
    Apr 29, 2003
    Pay no attention to what CCCP says about the game - it's brilliant fun, even for non-Star Wars fans. It is worth every penny on GC, so the Xbox version should be worth twice as much (although still a similar price) because of the advantages of Xbox Live. If you are not sure about whether to buy this game or not, my advice: buy it. You won't be disappointed.
  10. ChrisL.
    Apr 25, 2003
    Perfect. It is the first game of sar wars thar should be given a metascore of 110! this is a must have for all star wars fans. Don't wait to by it because of bad reveiws. And another reason to buy it is it has tanks hailfire droids and the Gunship. Does Rouge leader have any of those. Ha!
  11. jbhijuh
    Apr 17, 2003
    Aahh need more of it now!
  12. Dec 20, 2011

#62 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Four player frantic multiplayer options are topped off by a tremendous Conquest mode in which players form teams and must fight to destroy each other's bases. [June-July 2003, p.94]
  2. GMR Magazine
    Every bit as good as the movie upon which it is based, and no better. [July 2003, p.78]
  3. An average carnage based shooter, despite the strong designs and Star Wars origins. The improved multi-player options give this release a fresh impetus that raises it a notch, but no more.