Sudeki Xbox

Jul 21, 2004
    Iz good, ya!
  2. Anyanjia
    Jul 22, 2004
    Brilliant, the more I play the more I want to play cant wait for Sudeki 2. Played it twice finding more and more to do and see each time. NIce one Climax, at last a decent RPG for the X box :)
  3. AlexC.
    Excellent fun.
  4. CyphP.
    Jul 25, 2004
    I dont know what game 1UP was playing, they are way off. Sudeki is a fun and welcomed game to the Xbox lineup.
  5. Dave
    Nov 10, 2004
    I think this is a pretty solid game. I'd read some reviews and was expecting the worst, but I enjoyed the game thouroughly. The graphics are simply beatiful, and the gameplay's great. The ending was kind of a letdown, though.
  6. Artform
    Jul 22, 2004
    What's up with these medium reviews? well, i'm freaked out. i don't know, i think this game is genius. it's outstandingly beautiful. i haven't been able to pull away from it, and nothing is wrong with it. if you like big games, give it a whirl. if you like pretty graphics, put these in front of you. for me, sudeki is just the kind of game i've been waiting for.
  7. JimH.
    sudeki rocks!
  8. PlapP.
    Beautiful graphics!
  9. BertF.
    Jul 22, 2004
    Finally a game that can truly utilize the full power of the XBOX's Graphics. The story could use some work but overall it's a must have game.
  10. LeonW.
    Jul 23, 2004
    Sudeki is a great game. I am amazed at how well this game plays. The graphics are outstanding and the camera does not take away from the game play. I played numerous rpg's that were good but this game is in a league of its own. This game is much better that a turn based rpg. The battle scenes are great. Great game!
  11. Vicissitude
    Jan 24, 2007
    This game surprised the hell out of me! Great game! More FPS-RPGs please! The melee combat is pretty meh, and the art style is a bit questionable. Overall though, very fun!
  12. LouiseL.
    Jul 22, 2004
    This game looks so gorgeous. I want to live in that world! The combat is fantastic and the spells amazing. Wow
  13. Dprime
    Jul 25, 2004
    Another great innovative RPG for Xbox. Real time combat with your choice of hack and slash or even FPS action! Great story.. gorgeous graphics.. Not as deep or as long as any FF game ( except FFx-2) but defintely a satisfying and unique RPG experience.
  14. LeighM.
    Jul 29, 2004
    This game once you play it for a bit, will see how well and fun this game is. I can't put the controller down!
  15. Nov 10, 2012
    A fun and challenging RPG. It combines multiple genre's together to create a unique RPG that's worth your time. It's got some issues to keep it from reaching true greatness. The story is weak and has one of the worst endings of all time, probably the worst ending for an RPG, but the main characters are really likable so that's something. I also found the melee combat lacking thanks to aA fun and challenging RPG. It combines multiple genre's together to create a unique RPG that's worth your time. It's got some issues to keep it from reaching true greatness. The story is weak and has one of the worst endings of all time, probably the worst ending for an RPG, but the main characters are really likable so that's something. I also found the melee combat lacking thanks to a lack of any lock on system and the fact that enemies constantly stop your combo in the middle when they swarm you. The game takes some getting used to thanks to the awkward camera. It's got flaws for sure, and while the story doesn't pull you in the gameplay will. I found myself getting lost in this games unique world for hours at a time. So if you are looking for a great RPG for you original Xbox you should look this up. Expand

#17 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. Despite being set in another dimension, Sudeki feels believable and somehow real.
  2. Solid in all departments. It has some great RPG elements but nothing that is going to catch the gaming market's eye quite like "Knights of the Old Republic."
  3. Think of Sudeki as a trip to the Renaissance faire with your crystal loving anime fan friend from the new age bookstore. You can choose to either drink in the experience, enjoy it for what it is and not scratch too deep; or you can over analyze it, shatter the illusion and trudge around miserable all day.