Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Xbox

8.0

1. Daz
    Nov 4, 2005
    I was undecided whether to buy this for a long while but eventually decided to give it a tray and i'm really glad i did. The main game has a shallow learning curve and have managed to complete about 60 of the puzzles before i because really challenged. But for me the party games are perhaps even more fun. How fun is monkey football? Really fun! How great is Monkey race? Really great. I was undecided whether to buy this for a long while but eventually decided to give it a tray and i'm really glad i did. The main game has a shallow learning curve and have managed to complete about 60 of the puzzles before i because really challenged. But for me the party games are perhaps even more fun. How fun is monkey football? Really fun! How great is Monkey race? Really great. How wonderful is monkey target? really wonderful. I can play these by myself but also my 6 year old son likes to have a go as well! Monkey Football is simply brilliant as it is so easy to play since only the green buton is used during the game (to pass, shoot etc) It's so simple but also so much fun. With a group of four friends together these 12 party games would rock!! Before Super Monkey Ball i'd become a little bored with the Halo 2's and ghost recons of this world, but smb has given my enjoyment of xbox games a new lease of life. RECOMMENDED Expand
  2. BlueFalcon
    Mar 21, 2005
    In my opinion, this is the best game on Xbox.
  3. Billy
    Mar 22, 2005
    Crazy fun by yourself or with friends. must buy.
  4. Dec 18, 2012
    The ultimate party game. An over the top game with an epic story mode.

As fantastic a game as it ever was. It's one of those rare games which are so good they feel genuinely ageless; pure, uninhibited pick up and play genius with not one button to press.
  2. Of course the idea with Deluxe is that even if that's beyond you so much has been brought together that there's enough to entertain regardless.
  3. Ultimately, if you've not had the pleasure of playing this on the Cube and you have a couple of mates to enjoy this title with, then it's definitely worth the money. Better yet, wait for this one to drop ten pounds in price and pick up a bargain worth rolling home with.