Taz Wanted Xbox

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. TimS.
    Dec 31, 2002
    It's fun and enjoyable when there is nothing to do, and it also makes you think.
  2. Feb 5, 2015
    When I first got my original Xbox this was one of the first games I ever got. And as a ten year old boy who loved the character I was very happy when I played it, I think its a fine platformer for kids only. Playing it again when I was older made me realize that the game is far to easy once you have grown up a bit, the story is pretty much worthless (stereotypical save the princess) andWhen I first got my original Xbox this was one of the first games I ever got. And as a ten year old boy who loved the character I was very happy when I played it, I think its a fine platformer for kids only. Playing it again when I was older made me realize that the game is far to easy once you have grown up a bit, the story is pretty much worthless (stereotypical save the princess) and there are only a handful of enemy types.

Not a terrible game, but the older audience will get bored pretty quickly.

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Gorgeously cel shaded, sharp, and smart, but ultimately too difficult for the game's intended audience and certainly a little too generous in its repetition of sound samples. [Fall 2002, p.121]
  2. There are definitely flaws, but nothing that brings the game to a screeching halt.
    The mish-mash effect of the occasional gems of hidden gameplay in between long lengths of average play, which is then poorly complemented by less than stellar graphics and weaker than desired voice samples and sound effects, creates a disturbing out of kilter feeling.