6.6

1. FernandoA.
    Sep 22, 2002
    This is a great game and is better that its ps2 counterpart. Also, better adicting game not a buy though. Better to rent because it is too short. I beat it in less than a week in normal difficulty.
  2. JussiL.
    Jun 30, 2003
    I give it a good 8. it's great and really manages to catch the movie feeling quite well. I enjoyed playing the thing but some issues dropped points. for example when you die you have to go to mainframe to load your last save and the game doesn't save between levels so it's frustrating to automatically hit the main menu button when you should have restarted the level. ingame I give it a good 8. it's great and really manages to catch the movie feeling quite well. I enjoyed playing the thing but some issues dropped points. for example when you die you have to go to mainframe to load your last save and the game doesn't save between levels so it's frustrating to automatically hit the main menu button when you should have restarted the level. ingame everything is just fine, the trust factor is interesting and could have been in bigger role. the small things were frustrating in numbers and in challenge. less monsters with more challenge would have been better. also the player is unable to move when in FPS mode, which was stupid in my opinion. overally, really good game with minor mistakes, which don't spoil the experience at all. Expand
  3. JosephW.
    Sep 13, 2004
    Great game, but could have been so much more, I don't believe they took full advantage of the trust and who can you trust thing. Also I didn't like most of the bosses I fought, it was a tad cheesy when they tried to mix strategy type gameplay in an action game. Who the hell thought that it would be fun? To fight the thing bosses as in using intelligence than using action?
  4. AlexB.
    Oct 22, 2002
    This is a game u should get because it will scare u to sh#t. never play this game at night. some parts are a little hard AT TIMES but very fun. but sometimes your squad will blow their heads off but its all good.very very addicting. i wish u could slow down time like in max payne. DONT BUY THIS GAME IF U ARE A PUSSY. IF U ARE U WILL HATE IT AND MAYBE TRY TO BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF LIKE THAT GUYThis is a game u should get because it will scare u to sh#t. never play this game at night. some parts are a little hard AT TIMES but very fun. but sometimes your squad will blow their heads off but its all good.very very addicting. i wish u could slow down time like in max payne. DONT BUY THIS GAME IF U ARE A PUSSY. IF U ARE U WILL HATE IT AND MAYBE TRY TO BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF LIKE THAT GUY THAT GAVE THIS GAME A 2..... i hope u liked my report. Expand

1. Given the importance of the flamethrower, the fire effects are splendid and are consistent with excellent lighting throughout.
  2. It packs a good measure of original gameplay concepts; it just suffers a few missteps that keep it from ranking in the upper echelon of Xbox titles. [Winter 2002, p.95]
  3. The voiceovers are also crushingly generic, featuring the kind of stereotypical scripts that gamers ought to be well and truly sick of by now.