Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Xbox

6.0

1. Dec 27, 2016
    On veut bien être magnanime, détourner les yeux d'une certaine indigence graphique, tout en reconnaissant la qualité de la VF au passage mais on s'offusque de ne pas voir ses flingues, ni ses mains ni rien... rien qu'un putain de réticule à l'écran ! oh mais attendez... Red Storm Entertainment, ils étaient déjà coutumiers du fait sur les Rainbow Six, ceci expliquant cela.

Mais ce n'est

Mais ce n'est pas tout, car nous sommes loin du compte... La disposition des commandes étonne et détonne quelque peu mais soit... l'interface de commandement est pour sa part un ratage complet, un échec total en matière d'ergonomie la plus élémentaire, en plus d'être dégueulasse à l'utilisation, laide, illisible, bâclée et carrément absconse.

On a donc un système d'ordres inutilisable et une IA des coéquipiers à la ramasse qui se fait dézinguer par le premier moujik venu. C'est du propre. Demi-tour droite, direction la poubelle.
  2. Jul 3, 2013
    This is not "Call Of Duty". You'll need more than good aim and a quick finger. It's about planning, defending, thinking, and hiding. The graphics are solid, the sound draws you in. The narrative isn't the most compelling, but it does what it's supposed to do. Plenty of customization is available. The sense of accomplishment is certainly there. A well-designed challenge.
  3. Mar 18, 2017
    The game itself is fun and exciting, but that is only when it works... and that doesn't seem to be very often. Frequent server disconnects, even in single-player, stalls the game and causes it to crash. During missions, for no particular reason you will find yourself back at the dashboard because the game crashed. There are also tons of graphical issues. White line distortions, missingThe game itself is fun and exciting, but that is only when it works... and that doesn't seem to be very often. Frequent server disconnects, even in single-player, stalls the game and causes it to crash. During missions, for no particular reason you will find yourself back at the dashboard because the game crashed. There are also tons of graphical issues. White line distortions, missing textures, framerate drops plague the game. The sound is often on another mission. I can't count the times I have heard the AIs going off about a transmitter "taking to many hits" while going to a mission. If Ubisoft fixes the plethora of technical problems that destroy this game's potential, they have a game people will be playing for years. IF not, I can't see many being willing to continue to deal with the annoyances to give the season pass DLC a chance. Expand
  4. AlexP.
    Feb 24, 2003
    I have been waiting for an intense military game since the Xbox came out. Played this game for months to unlock everything. I wish there were more missions... can't wait for more Tom Clancy themed games.
  5. BobS.
    Feb 28, 2003
    Wheee! This game is the reason to own an Xbox and play online. Socom for PS2 is good, but this game blows it away! Intense gameplay and the different mission types is more than enough to get you hooked and playing for hours and days. There are a few minor glitches that could be fixed but this should keep people more than satisfied until happy happy Halo 2 is released.
  6. StevenO.
    Apr 6, 2003
    Great game, flat out best game for any system. Can't wait for Island Thunder and Desert Siege expansion discs, not to mention Raven Shield. Tom Clancy is a god.
  7. DavidG.
    Aug 6, 2003
    This game is like electronic crack! I bought Wolfenstein and Midtown Madness 3 and both are gathering dust as I keep coming back to GR. Multiplayer is absolutley insane, with prevelant lag being the only reason I'm not giving it a 10. The solo game? I couldn't say beacuse the multiplayer has posessed my soul.
  8. ChadS.
    Dec 4, 2002
    I havn't got to play this game...yet. But I'v been to every web site about it and it looks awesome as hell. and looking faward to playing this. It would be fun if there was more than one person. since I don't have XBox online yet. and it is still 2 player. it's off the chain.
  9. UiUi
    Feb 8, 2004
    Best game ever.
  10. ShaneT.
    Aug 6, 2005
    i have over 100 games most of them are first person shooters, they all collect dust because i play GR 97% of the time, Best Game Ever!.
  11. JamesW.
    Nov 11, 2002
    It looks awsome but I'm not sure so if anybody knows something let me know how it is and can you play the game like in halo with 2 people playing the missions.
  12. JamesC.
    Nov 27, 2002
    If you want to play this online, better rent it first and make sure that it works under your system. Because of the inclusion of some Microsoft code, a large percentage of players cannot find games to join in the Xbox Live lobby. That sucks.
  13. KentM.
    Nov 25, 2002
    Great gameplay (slow and calculating), especially online with the voice support. As the reviews have said above, the graphics could be better, especially on the Xbox. But since it's a port, then I guess it's excusable. Only negatives I've experienced so far is: 1. It doesn't have an option to have a guest play via split screen on Xbox Live. Other games such as Great gameplay (slow and calculating), especially online with the voice support. As the reviews have said above, the graphics could be better, especially on the Xbox. But since it's a port, then I guess it's excusable. Only negatives I've experienced so far is: 1. It doesn't have an option to have a guest play via split screen on Xbox Live. Other games such as MechAssault allow you to do this. 2. When playing an online game, there is no way to check how many kills/deaths or how much time left there is for the game. 3. Navigation of the user interface is somewhat clunky and takes. 4. No way to play the campaign/mission modes (to unlock maps) on Live. Other than these 4 negatives, the game is still a must have and if you have Xbox Live, it's something that will make the game even more playable for a long time. Expand
    Nov 27, 2002
    Not exactly a 10 but is closer to 10 than to 9.
  15. Mar 19, 2017
    One of the best games to date. An exceptional tactical stealth shooter. This was ubi soft at its peak. With the release of Ghost Wildlands, it looks like ubi is going back to their base and adding new flare.

#13 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002
#28 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Although it's by no means a cakewalk, Ghost's single-player campaign works as sort of a live fire exercise for the real deal on Xbox Live. [Winter 2002, p.101]
  2. GMR Magazine
    There's not much of a graphical upgrade from the PC version, but the interface and audio is improved. Goes great with Xbox live. [Feb 2003, p.95]
  3. A fantastic port - and unquestionably best on Xbox - but it suffers in part thanks to last century's tech and in part because pathetic team killing gits thrive in the current Live community.