8.7

1. Mar 12, 2013
    Amongst the best stealth based games available with a more coherent story but less personality than the Metal Gear solid games. Pandora Tomorrow features improved visuals and gameplay over the original but suffers from the usual problems associated with the genre such as enemies simply following pre-set routes around the games levels and forgetting about you two minutes after they you alert them.
  2. Nov 29, 2011
    Another excellent title from the Splinter Cell series, I love the stealth games and this is one of the best. I've played through this game countless times, it never gets old.
  3. JamesH.
    May 12, 2004
    If, like me you are not connected to the Xbox live service and LAN games are not an option then you will be limited to the single-player missions. These are pretty good fun for a while but eventually become very samey. Sam Fisher has a whole variety of special moves that he gets to use on occasion but is incapable of jumping the smallest fence if the gameplay does not script him to explore a particular area. This may help to heighten the tension of the gameplay by forcing you through specific scripted scenes to progress but you never truly feel that you can interact at will with the game world. Ultimately this is a decent game but when only played single-player it is nothing more than a slightly glossed upgrade from the original Splinter Cell. I was a little disappointed by this release and its the first Xbox title I have bought in ages that I wasn't motivated enough to complete. Collapse

1. 9 / 8 / 7 / 8  - gold [Vol 852]
  2. No multiplayer title has ever bound and balanced two wholly different games this way.
    It's oozing with every bit the quality of the original but is more refined, with even more attention to detail, more streamlined gameplay and more missions.