Tony Hawk's Underground Xbox

8.8

1. AaronW.
    Jul 7, 2004
    It is the best Tony Hawk's game yet!
  2. JeremyM.
    It's really cool.
  3. SlimmeH.
    Oct 31, 2003
    Best!
  4. RichardR.
    Oct 30, 2003
    This game is the best skate boarding game ever created. with the new features such as being able to jump off your board and run around brings a whol new elemnt to the tony howk gaming expeireance. i got the game the first day it hit the shevs and i havent put the controller down yet. this games it amazing with an awesome story line in feels like its bringing in element of gta... it's awesome.
  5. JacobB.
    Aug 16, 2004
    This game is sick.
  6. RaulS.
    Nov 1, 2003
    This seems one of the best games although i think they should make a new game called the next generation of tony hawk underground.
  7. MikeyF.
    Nov 3, 2003
    This is the best skateboard game ever made. The Tony Hawk series has evolved into greatness, and the who knows what the future holds.
  8. ArttuJ.
    Dec 13, 2003
    The best Tony Hawk game. Beautiful graphics, smooth tricks, good story... Don't miss this.
  9. Uter
    Dec 20, 2003
    It's a great game, but probably not as good, quality wise, as thps3 or thps4. The story, although an awesome idea, feels a bit uninspired.
  10. NickG.
    Jan 2, 2004
    This game is awesome, its not just about skateboarding, you also have to get off your board and do something, save a friend from druggies, or get a student's purse back... its awesome, and there are soooo many places to play in.... this is a must have for all TONY HAWK fans!
  11. MikeC.
    Nov 11, 2003
    This game is cool. Especially since you can import your own face onto it.
  12. AlG.
    Nov 1, 2003
    This game is friggin awesome.
  13. ArickS.
    Nov 4, 2003
    This is the greatest Tony Hawk game yet, and the options open to you give hours of replay, but the story mode could have connected better. The creat-a-park is more immense and the fact that you can download your face on the PS2 version really sets the line for future game abilities. Overall, it is really fun and PS2's ability to go online will have you playing for hours and hours. Go buy it!
  14. SteveP.
    Nov 24, 2005
    I've been a fan of the Tony Hawk Games for a wile and this is the best one yet. By Pro Skater 3 I was bord of the same old Skateboarding games. THPS4 gave use some new stuff. But Underground Actualy had a FUN that's right FUN single player mode. Usally I just punch in a corce unlock cheat and play them on Free Skate but I was not only able to beat this one's single player I've been a fan of the Tony Hawk Games for a wile and this is the best one yet. By Pro Skater 3 I was bord of the same old Skateboarding games. THPS4 gave use some new stuff. But Underground Actualy had a FUN that's right FUN single player mode. Usally I just punch in a corce unlock cheat and play them on Free Skate but I was not only able to beat this one's single player but enjoyed it. It also introduced a story to the game. The THPS games had no story, you just did random tasks to unlock leavles untill you won a compitition and went to the creadits. But this one had a story about a Skater Punk that gose Pro. It's kinda cheassy but it's better than not knowing what the hell your doing for no reason. It's a change for the better. Expand
  15. Mar 1, 2013
    This is one of the best games ever made for the Xbox. I'll never forget it, it's great in many ways; soundtracks, story, style. This game is filled with good music and fun.

#39 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Weekly Famitsu
    6 / 7 / 7 / 6 - 26 [Vol 805; 28 May 2004]
  2. games(TM)
    Year on year, the main modes in the THPS games have moved further away from traditional over-the-top skating to encompass more and more 'crazy' goals, something we're not entirely sure we approve of. One thing we are sure of, though, is that the core skating engine makes for by far the best extreme sports game of this generation. [Christmas 2003, p.98]
  3. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The on-foot play mechanic and the expanded story mode stand as the game's weakest elements. [Mar 2004, p.85]