Whacked! Xbox

6.9

1. Andyman
    Sep 9, 2004
    Whacked! is probably the most underrated XBox game out. I can think of a grand total of 2 party games EVER that are better: Super Bomberman on the SNES and Twisted on the 3DO. Few games possess this much fun and originality... a ridiculously addictive romp from start to finish. The low scores baffle me... I can only guess that the magazine reviewers lack the hand/eye coordination needed Whacked! is probably the most underrated XBox game out. I can think of a grand total of 2 party games EVER that are better: Super Bomberman on the SNES and Twisted on the 3DO. Few games possess this much fun and originality... a ridiculously addictive romp from start to finish. The low scores baffle me... I can only guess that the magazine reviewers lack the hand/eye coordination needed to excel at it. Their loss! Expand
  2. JustinZ.
    Nov 7, 2005
    Whacked! is The best xbox game I've played. The characters are cool. The levels are good, too. My favorite character is Otto. I used to like Kung Fu Chaos but Whacked is better.
  3. JasonK.
    Nov 5, 2002
    This game really surprised me. I wasn't even going to bother looking at it but it came with the Live beta kit. Once you play it on Live you will care less about Unreal Championship, Socom, Ghost Recon etc. The game is whacky, fast, and completely unpredictable. What other game can have the person that is winning suddenly drop straight to last place and the last place person come in This game really surprised me. I wasn't even going to bother looking at it but it came with the Live beta kit. Once you play it on Live you will care less about Unreal Championship, Socom, Ghost Recon etc. The game is whacky, fast, and completely unpredictable. What other game can have the person that is winning suddenly drop straight to last place and the last place person come in first? None, zero, nada. Don't let the simple gameplay, and cartoonish characters fool you. This game is as hardcore as they get. Single player isn't so bad either if you do not have Live. Plenty of weapons, game modes, powerups, maps and characters to keep you playing this for quite awhile. Expand

#84 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002
#34 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2002

1. It's good, uncomplicated fun, but you won't ever want more than the demo version supplied with the Xbox Live Starter Kit. As a £40 purchase, Whacked! can get F---ed!
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Take it please, and understand there are absolutely, positively, no returns. [Winter 2002, p.109]
  3. Maybe like American Football and Baseball, Whacked is simply going to become another title that many English gamers will simply not get. I know this one didn’t.