tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. HerbR.
    Oct 24, 2005
    Great Poker, best one so far. Graphics are hot and the AI is really very very good. Get this one !
  2. BlueFalcon
    Nov 16, 2005
    I was expecting a lot better, but this is maybe the best poker game on xbox. It's strange how the graphics are so poor in all poker games when they only have to make a bunch of people sitting around a table, relatively motionless. This game has some of the ugliest player models and animations i've seen in any xbox game. If it didn't have the theme of one of my favorite I was expecting a lot better, but this is maybe the best poker game on xbox. It's strange how the graphics are so poor in all poker games when they only have to make a bunch of people sitting around a table, relatively motionless. This game has some of the ugliest player models and animations i've seen in any xbox game. If it didn't have the theme of one of my favorite shows, it would be a throw away game. Expand

1. Despite the amount of complaints on the table, I still think World Poker Tour should be given a chance if you plan to take it online, because as far as I know, this is the only poker videogame that offers such an extensive online mode.
  2. This budget game serves up some basic and ordinary poker action, with decent Xbox Live support.
  3. If you have great group of online buddies or real-world friends who are on Xbox Live, this game is the next best thing to the Friday night poker-fest in your pal's basement.