7.8

1. Oct 4, 2013
    Esta pelicula me gusto mucho, tuvo un buen argumento y buenos personajes.Lo bueno de esta pelicula fue el drama que vivia cada personaje en la pelicula y la personalidad de los personajes.Esta pelicula esta entre mis mejores cinco comedias juveniles que he visto.
  2. Sep 17, 2013
    This film can be watched in any generation whether it's the 90's or now and it still raises relevant problems for teenagers. It's exactly what all teenagers go through, problems with relationships which will be relevant in any day and age
  3. Mar 23, 2013
    Classic teen flick accurately representing the late 90s. I'm still writing because they said this has to be 150 characters long, so im still writing because apparently i haven't reached that yet.
  4. Jan 25, 2013
    This film works because the audience are given a group of well rounded characters; many of which are quite likable, which helps. These are then put into a sequence of situations that resolve themselves into a satisfactory conclusion. Of course we are taken on quite a journey before this conclusion and I can see how some may find the plot a little hard to follow. Fortunately I have read the Shakespeare play and even seen it performed and so am familiar with all its twists and turns. I love the way it Expand
  5. Jun 4, 2012
    Excellent movie full of great characters. The late Heath Ledger was very good in this (as well as everything else he did) as was Julia Stiles. It requires you to not think too much of course, but most good movies are like that, that's what they are for after all.
  6. Sep 29, 2011
    I'm not normally one for Romantic teen movies, but I really enjoyed this movie.

The whole cast do a great job, but special praise has to go to Heath Ledger, who sadly is no longer with us. He's great in this movie, as is the rest of the cast.

Larisa Oleynik looks absolutely stunning in this movie, and you can see why its a case of love at first site for Cameron.

While the attractive cast is willing, the translation into '90s teen culture is weak -- like a clueless adult's notion of cool.
    And yet ... gee, the movie is charming, despite its exhausted wheeze of an ancient recycled plot idea.
    What sets this apart from its many competitors for teen dollars is that not only does the movie feature a surprisingly edgy and intelligent script, but it offers a group of characters capable of holding an audience's interest for more than 90 minutes.