5.4

1. Dec 10, 2014
    The most fantastic movie i have ever seen played by glenn close! The movie made so addicted thatni wanted to watch over and over again. I say its a good movie for kids too! Thx So mouch for the movie!
  2. Apr 27, 2014
    I don't like the sequel as much as the original, but hey come on it is hard to beat, the first one is a classic. However, this one has new lovable characters such as Waddlesworth the parrot who thinks he's a dog, and of course my favourite Oddball who hasn't got any S P O T S! It is a very comical and adorable movie. The puppies are so cute and it's definitely worth a watch for any childI don't like the sequel as much as the original, but hey come on it is hard to beat, the first one is a classic. However, this one has new lovable characters such as Waddlesworth the parrot who thinks he's a dog, and of course my favourite Oddball who hasn't got any S P O T S! It is a very comical and adorable movie. The puppies are so cute and it's definitely worth a watch for any child or disney lover. Expand
  3. May 27, 2012
    its a funny film.great for children, but if you don't want to watch it you tube the cake scene.
  4. Nov 6, 2010
    this is way better than 101 Dalmatians!
  5. Lisa
    Feb 15, 2004
    I am only a kid, and I loved this movie! My parents and I loved it. I am making a book entitled, 103 dalmatians I loved it so much!
  6. LaurieK.
    Nov 7, 2001
    Cute movie with top notch production values and cast. Enough to keep adults diverted, and kids will love the main puppy character.
  7. MariaW.
    Jul 13, 2001
    This is a great movie for kids and adults who have kids. I usually can't watch movies that my child wants to see, but this one held my attention. The actors did a great job and it is nice that in this day and age that a movie can be made without violence, language,etc.

A film without mirth or magic.
  2. Spotlessly dull.
    Doesn't really seem necessary.