6.0

1. Aug 26, 2011
    A largely unfunny and unoriginal out-of-body comedy, with an important message to send to Hollywood: You can surround a cast with as many comedy pros as you want, but none of them are going help Zac Efron go down any easier.
  2. Jan 1, 2015
    This movie seems to embrace how utterly cliche it is. Man has family with wife, daughter, and son. Kids don't love him, wife wants a divorce, blah, blah, blah. We've all seen it a hundred times before so I don't think I need to explain it further. But for literally no reason at all, the main character Mike apparently has some kind of fairy godmother who takes the form of a janitor (this isThis movie seems to embrace how utterly cliche it is. Man has family with wife, daughter, and son. Kids don't love him, wife wants a divorce, blah, blah, blah. We've all seen it a hundred times before so I don't think I need to explain it further. But for literally no reason at all, the main character Mike apparently has some kind of fairy godmother who takes the form of a janitor (this is never really explained... ever). This eventually leads to him falling off of a bridge into a magical whirlpool and then turning...You guessed it... 17 again. Anyone who has ever seen a movie before in their entire life can guess how it ends, so If I gave away the ending, it wouldn't really be a spoiler. There aren't any twists or surprises whatsoever. I knew how it was going to end before I even started watching it. Expand
  3. Jul 19, 2013
    Otro Troy tengo un primo que no aguanta tener un polvazo con el protagonista que trabajo en peliculas Gays ay dios mio ayudenme que asco de pelicula nada que decir de este pedazo de basura
  4. Jun 14, 2013
    This is not a movie about humans, it's about machines, I can't find it funny nor dramatically. If life would be that easy, no one could ever reflect on a mistake and there will be no regrets to think about, almost everyone will just do the same mistakes or worst again and again for like 17 times, until they just get bored and die.

1. What I can't accept is that the stringy, insipidly earnest teen idol Zac Efron would grow up to be the defensively ironic, twisty-faced Matthew Perry.
  2. Works better than you might imagine at times but stumbles awkwardly other times. The unevenness in the writing is matched by directorial overkill in certain comic sequences.
  3. Reviewed by: Justin Chang
    Zac Efron's squeaky-clean tweener-bait profile is unlikely to be threatened by 17 Again, an energetic but earthbound comic fantasy that borrows a few moves, if little inspiration, from "Big" and "It's a Wonderful Life."