- Release Date: Feb 12, 2010
- Starring: Aamir Khan, Madhavan, Mona Singh
- Summary: Two friends embark on a quest for a lost buddy. On this journey, they encounter a long forgotten bet, a wedding they must crash, and a funeral that goes impossibly out of control. As they make their way through the perilous landscape, another journey begins: their inner journey through memory lane and the story of their friend--the irrepressible free-thinker Rancho, who in his unique way, touched and changed their lives. It’s a story of their hostel days that swings between Rancho’s romance with the spirited Pia, and his clash with an oppressive mentor, Viru Sahastrabudhhe . And then one day, suddenly, Rancho is gone. (Reliance BIG Pictures)… Expand
- Director: Rajkumar Hirani
- Genre(s): Drama, Comedy, Romance
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 5 out of 5
Mixed: 0 out of 5
Negative: 0 out of 5
EggyG.10Don't expect much but turns out 3 idiot is the best bollywood movie I've seen yet. The production is bollywood standard, BUT the story, characters and acting are really charming & brilliant. I just can't stop laughing and sometimes touched with this 3 hour roller coaster fiasco.… Expand
bambyh.10This movies strength is in the storytelling...and it was fun to watch.
9It is a long movie but I am still eager to re-watch it. The actors have brought their great sense of humor to the screen play in an almost flawless way. The mixed feeling of touching and funny are just dramatic enough. My teardrop have hit the ground for several times when it comes to those touching scenes. It may be the best comedy that I have ever watched.… Expand
there is novelty in the story. originality is also there. execution is above average. the ending is nice. but the first half is just like that. technical values are good. casting is top notch and production values are good.
some changes in the execution might have given a chance for being a trade mark movie. but anyway its good.… Expand
- By user score