3000 Miles to Graceland

3.7

1. Nov 26, 2011
    Not that bad and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Solid acting and good action through out. Its entertaining, interesting, and well worth the watch.
  2. Aug 4, 2016
    You know, everybody has just shot this movie down like it never should have been made. What most of yall failed to do was look at it from the producer's mind. The storyline was brilliant - robbing a casino during an Elvis impersonation. This could have happened and mite happen in REAL LIFE..but no one thought about it, except the producer and for that , y'all made it sound like he was aYou know, everybody has just shot this movie down like it never should have been made. What most of yall failed to do was look at it from the producer's mind. The storyline was brilliant - robbing a casino during an Elvis impersonation. This could have happened and mite happen in REAL LIFE..but no one thought about it, except the producer and for that , y'all made it sound like he was a pedophile. Common what about all the other lame things that are happening in the US?? Getting back to the movie, the music was surreal, catchy and wild. Kevin & Kurt were just incredible. Its producers like Demian Lichtenstein & Quinten Tarrantino that make movies like Pulp Fiction & 3KM2G worth going to the movies. PS : By the way, Elvis wouldn't mind one bit. Expand
  3. SebastianB.
    Jan 6, 2002
    Not really as bad as the critics say. A very, very sexy Courtney Cox! Watch it more than two times!
  4. BobD.
    Jan 1, 2003
    This movie was f..kin awesome. Great kick ass action sequences and a great soundtrack.
  5. PriscillaP.
    Sep 17, 2002
    You know, everybody has just shot this movie down like it never should have been made. What most of yall failed to do was look at it from the producer's mind. The storyline was brilliant - robbing a casino during an Elvis impersonation. This could have happened and mite happen in REAL LIFE..but no one thought about it, cept the producer and for that , yall made it sound like he was a You know, everybody has just shot this movie down like it never should have been made. What most of yall failed to do was look at it from the producer's mind. The storyline was brilliant - robbing a casino during an Elvis impersonation. This could have happened and mite happen in REAL LIFE..but no one thought about it, cept the producer and for that , yall made it sound like he was a paedophille. Common what about all the other sh*ty things that are happening in the US?? Getting back to the movie, the music was surreal, catchy and wild. Kevin & Kurt were just incredible. Its producers like Demian Lichtenstein & Quinten Tarrantino that make movies like Pulp Fiction & 3KM2G worth going to the movies. PS : By the way, Elvis wouldn't have minded one bit. Expand
  6. BobR.
    Jan 10, 2005
    Awesome fun, off the wall movie. I can't see why this go so many negative reviews. Who would have thought Costner would play this part and Cox adds some glitz to a very resonable heist movie.
  7. GeorgeC.
    Aug 22, 2001
    None of the reviews comment on this being a major spoof on video games. The opening gambit makes it pretty clear. Of course a movie can't be as mindlessly violent as video games. Right?
  8. JamesK.
    Jun 1, 2002
    If you watch this movie and keep telling yourself that this could never happen in real life...well you may be right. In that case your watching the movie in the wrong frame of mind...you have to suspend reality...and enjoy it for what is..a fast fun ride.
  9. KillerPhilips
    Jun 8, 2002
    GREAT!!!!!!... One of the best hard cults in the world!!
  10. THill
    Jun 30, 2004
    I really really dig this flick.
  11. JaysonB.
    Apr 8, 2005
    I don't care what the ritics say. It was fun and the actors did okay. I enjoyed it a lot.
  12. RodG.
    Dec 30, 2006
    Great action film. Ice Cube's minor role is unbelievable.
  13. JamesL.
    Dec 30, 2001
    GGGGRRREEAAATTTTT!!!! Wow! Slick, Sharp, sexy, violent and FUNNY! With no release at all in the UK (I can't think why?!) I had to watch this on DVD. I love every minute of it. C'mon, Elvis, Babes and guns? What more could a guy want? Costner and Russell yet again prove that they REAL MOVIE STARS!!!!! God I love this film. WATCH IT NOW! And lap up the comic book wonderfulness of it all.
  14. AndyH.
    Feb 27, 2001
    It's not as bad as everyone is saying. But it's not as good as it should have been. The feeling you get when you leave the theater is that it could have been much, much better. Russell and Costner seem like they're desperately clinging to the "action hero" roles that made them famous. They need to act their age. This is a good matinee movie on a Saturday afternoon. Nothing It's not as bad as everyone is saying. But it's not as good as it should have been. The feeling you get when you leave the theater is that it could have been much, much better. Russell and Costner seem like they're desperately clinging to the "action hero" roles that made them famous. They need to act their age. This is a good matinee movie on a Saturday afternoon. Nothing more, nothing less. Expand
  15. NickN
    Mar 17, 2001
    Despite what everybody else here seems to think, I thought this movie was great! It had great cinematography, good special effects, and a great story... overall, i give this movie a ten!
  16. AneteF.
    Oct 14, 2002
    OSSOM! cool! great! i love it!!!!!
  17. ShireyB.
    Sep 9, 2002
    Great Movie! Hey, I don't care what the critics are saying either! The movie has got action, a really funky soundtrack that really spices up the action scenes, Courteney Cox is just fantastic, smiles, legs and all the rest. Kurt Russell is priceless too and Kevin Costner is a credible sentimentally pathological psycho! I mean how would you feel if Elvis was YOUR dad? (comments Great Movie! Hey, I don't care what the critics are saying either! The movie has got action, a really funky soundtrack that really spices up the action scenes, Courteney Cox is just fantastic, smiles, legs and all the rest. Kurt Russell is priceless too and Kevin Costner is a credible sentimentally pathological psycho! I mean how would you feel if Elvis was YOUR dad? (comments anyone?) RELAX...and enjoy this film! You have to watch it more than once to do it justice! "If you looking for trouble, you came to to the right place....." Elvis Expand
  18. GuinnessHalloweenchild
    Nov 3, 2001
    Absolute crazy! Every picture is an orgasm of fantasy!!!
  19. MarkS.
    Dec 29, 2002
    Wota lengendary film! proper wix!
  20. Y.K.
    Jun 13, 2002
    Movie was great.
  21. JenniferH.
    Jul 24, 2002
    I give it a 10, because I am a person who like's action and fighting, not like most women who like those boring ass romantic movies and ones that make you cry....no, no I LOVE to see people getting their asses kicked.So I have to give it a ten, and if you dont like this movie, then I dont like you.
  22. HalW.
    Nov 28, 2003
    Great Flick, Very enjoyable. A rollercoaster of a ride from start to finish.
  23. RichF.
    Dec 16, 2003
    Excellent!! True Romance meets Heat. Original, funny, sexy, & action packed. Costner & Russell are superb. Don't belive the monkeys that rated it low, they should stick to judging vegetables!
  24. TarahD
    Aug 14, 2007
    GREAT GREAT GREAT FREAKING MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've watched over in over again in my home, and saw it twice in theaters - Blow the hell outta any thing that moves, Steal the cash, and Get the Girl - what more could you ask for?
  25. RenéH.
    Nov 18, 2002
    The Film was cold ass Ice-Cream! Love it !
  26. KM.
    Nov 23, 2002
    Absolutely fantastic movie. It was action packed thriller sitting on the edge of your seat to see what happened next. Forget what the movie critics say-there stupid anyway, and don't know what they are talking about. One good movie.

Here's a movie without an ounce of human kindness, a sour and mean-spirited enterprise so desperate to please, it tries to be a yukky comedy and a hard-boiled action picture at the same time.
  2. Wall Street Journal
    Reviewed by: Joe Morgenstern
    Nothing but miscalculation from clumsy start to chaotic finish, an action thriller with a cynical, shriveled soul.
    The end result is overkill en extremis. There is such a thing as too much. And 3KMTG is much too much.