8MM

2.7
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 174 Ratings
WATCH NOW
kublay0880Dec 10, 2012
8mm has a very good story, it manages suspense properly enough, I don't agree that it shows too much gore, I think that it shows enough of it to probe the film's idea. It's not the best Cage's movie but it's an average suspense movie.
grandpajoe6191Oct 4, 2011
Joel Schumacher really doesn't show anything significant or prominent throughout "8MM". Everything's grotesque and lacks the profound air Nicholas Cage tries to present. However I admit that the film certainly did not deserve a 1.9 out of 10;Joel Schumacher really doesn't show anything significant or prominent throughout "8MM". Everything's grotesque and lacks the profound air Nicholas Cage tries to present. However I admit that the film certainly did not deserve a 1.9 out of 10; its still entertaining or manageable in a way. Expand
InvincibleNov 4, 2006
Nice movie... a new concept! everyone may not like this one... but good to watch a movie like this!!!
0 of 0 users found this helpful
AndrewM.May 16, 2004
Hard to rate this movie...one's conscience argues about whether this is a well made film as opposed to a likeable film. Likeable, it assuredly is not. Well made, I think so...it certainly provokes reaction.
0 of 0 users found this helpful