4.6

1. Apr 26, 2013
    I'm only 13 minutes into A Dark Truth and I am already gagging on the anti-capitalist, Communist propaganda. Hollywood is in full "we hate America" mode these days. How sad. This movie even mentions "change" in the first 5 minutes. Barf. Hey Hollywood. You do understand after 5 years of Hope and Change Communism by the Democrats that today's US Labor force participation rate is LOWESTI'm only 13 minutes into A Dark Truth and I am already gagging on the anti-capitalist, Communist propaganda. Hollywood is in full "we hate America" mode these days. How sad. This movie even mentions "change" in the first 5 minutes. Barf. Hey Hollywood. You do understand after 5 years of Hope and Change Communism by the Democrats that today's US Labor force participation rate is LOWEST since 1979? You do understand that Communism has failed everywhere it's ever been tried on the face of the planet, don't you? Many Americans can no longer stomach the garbage that comes out of Hollywood these days. Get OUT of politics. Get back to making movies again, not Communist propaganda... Expand

1. Reviewed by: Rick Groen
    Jan 11, 2013
    A lightweight flick about a heavy-duty subject, A Dark Truth plays like a TV movie back in the days when TV wasn't worth watching.
  2. Reviewed by: Gary Goldstein
    Jan 10, 2013
    For all the attempted intrigue and mayhem, the film is dullsville, mired by a poky script, unremarkable action and, the hard-working Garcia aside, uninspired performances.
  3. Reviewed by: Frank Scheck
    Jan 6, 2013
    Interweaving clumsily staged action sequences with endless pontificating about evil mega-corporations privatizing public resources, the mediocre environmental-themed thriller A Dark Truth wears its good intentions on its sleeve.