Paramount Pictures | Release Date: October 2, 1998
5.9
Mixed or average reviews based on 85 Ratings
Watch Now
lordjrsFeb 14, 2012
What is Love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.. That single scene when the guys are headbanging at What is Love deserves a perfect rating...
JohnnyScumbagJul 21, 2014
The movie is a cult classic and that's because it is very memorable and a great time to watch. The comedic duo Will Farrel and Chris Kattan are hilarious together and the movie also has a very distinct and memorable soundtrack with such hitsThe movie is a cult classic and that's because it is very memorable and a great time to watch. The comedic duo Will Farrel and Chris Kattan are hilarious together and the movie also has a very distinct and memorable soundtrack with such hits like What Is Love? and Be My Lover. If you're around with your buddies and you're looking for a movie to have fun with, laugh hard at, and give your guys a whole series of inside jokes, watch this movie. Highly recommended. Expand
GoldenPartyManFeb 11, 2014
What is love? Baby don't Hurt me. one of the most epicness Scene made ever, is a very fun movie But, the critic hate this Master Comedy piece... Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, No more....
GatsuBerserkerNov 9, 2015
Hillarious from start to finish. Pure brilliance and a school example of how you make a comedy, with great actors by the way. One of my all time favorites.