Admission

6.2

1. Apr 9, 2013
    Like The Blind Side, this film manages to be relevant and touching as well as amusing. It punctures the elitism of a place like Princeton without dismissing the idea of talent and standards. Tina Fey is a wonderful combination of crispness and utter vulnerability, and Paul Rudd is smart, dense, and totally disarming. Don't expect an Apatow Laff-fest, and you may loved it.
  2. Apr 1, 2013
    My wife and I LOVED this movie. Charming, charming, charming. I don't usually disagree vehemently with the roster of professional critics, but with this movie, I am baffled by the low scores. Paul Rudd and Tina Fey are wonderful, the script is delightful, and puts the viewer a little off balance, keeping the surprise element always in play. We don't like predictable scripts, and this wasMy wife and I LOVED this movie. Charming, charming, charming. I don't usually disagree vehemently with the roster of professional critics, but with this movie, I am baffled by the low scores. Paul Rudd and Tina Fey are wonderful, the script is delightful, and puts the viewer a little off balance, keeping the surprise element always in play. We don't like predictable scripts, and this was far from it; two original characters, who travel a wonderfully circuitous path toward the "happy ending." This movie was one of our favorites of the year. We're so tired of the mega-violent and teen-angst flicks that Hollywood is perpetually foisting on the public. It was so refreshing to go to the movies and laugh, smile, empathize, and simply dream along with the lead characters. This review wouldn't be complete without a tip of the hat to Lily Tomlin, who puts in a stellar performance, playing Tina Fey's stridently feminist author mother. Wonderful! Please go see this movie, and take your friends and family. You will be thankful that you did. Expand
  3. Apr 1, 2013
    What can be said about a perfectly charming movie that the critics got so terribly wrong? It's a story with great heart and humor, one that hits all the right notes, including strong performances from Fey and Rudd and Tomlin as well as the rest of the supporting cast members. Finally a movie without explicit sex, bathroom humor, endless profanity, and graphic violence—a really goodWhat can be said about a perfectly charming movie that the critics got so terribly wrong? It's a story with great heart and humor, one that hits all the right notes, including strong performances from Fey and Rudd and Tomlin as well as the rest of the supporting cast members. Finally a movie without explicit sex, bathroom humor, endless profanity, and graphic violence—a really good romantic comedy that deal with matters of the heart. Expand
  4. Jan 4, 2016
    An engaging cast holds our interest even when this rom-com meanders down unnecessary sideroads and dips into corny sentimentality.

Watch this movie online http://www.watchfree.to/watch-2a1816-Admission-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
  5. Mar 22, 2013
    We liked the movie but didn't LOVE it... A sweet story with irony & comedy blended well. My wife was sad to see it end. Paul Rudd & Tina Fey have good chemistry. And why do they require 150 characters??
  6. Jun 21, 2013
    While it could be totally phony the ending is not exactly what I expected so I would say not as bad as some are saying. I think this film is a very decent one to see with your girl when you ran out of credit for action movies.
  7. Mar 5, 2014
    It was a good movie, but not great.This is a relaxing movie to watch with little drama and comedy. Nothing I can clearly remember that stood out to much. I did like the characters. It gives you just about what you should expect. If your looking for an action movie I don`t even know why you put this on.

1. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Jun 15, 2013
    The comic material really isn't there, and the plot transitions feel forced and uncomfortable.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Robey
    Jun 15, 2013
    The movie subverts expectations, and not in a good way, by seeming in a dither about its own identity. The romance is by the by, the comedy as sparse as can be. We’re left with a curious non-film about the pitfalls of higher education assessment. Odd.
  3. Reviewed by: James White
    Jun 10, 2013
    Occasionally charming but mostly bland fare from Weitz, despite the reliable cast. About A Boy remains the best showcase of his talents.