5.8

1. GeorgeD.
    Mar 5, 2004
    This movie was so bad. I want my 101 mins back. The only person who looked like he was having any fun was Eddie Izzard 'cause he got to be in drag. The only good thing about this movie is I saw it for free.
  2. GregT.
    Nov 24, 2003
    This movie was so bad as to be embarassing. This was supposed to be some sort of quasi comedy. The person I watched this movie with are still waiting for the first laugh. It was forced, contrived, boring and ill-conceived. They dragged up a tired old English drag queen to play one role and this Matt LeBlanc to play the straight macho counterfoil. Blanc is the operative word. He could have This movie was so bad as to be embarassing. This was supposed to be some sort of quasi comedy. The person I watched this movie with are still waiting for the first laugh. It was forced, contrived, boring and ill-conceived. They dragged up a tired old English drag queen to play one role and this Matt LeBlanc to play the straight macho counterfoil. Blanc is the operative word. He could have cared less. No doubt he wished he had not signed up for this movie contract. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 14 Critics

The British intelligence operation at Bletchley Park that cracked the Enigma code is truly the stuff of great drama. But that story doesn't offer Matt LeBlanc in a wig and heels.
  2. The fiercely original Eddie Izzard is wasted in this botch, not something you could say for lucky millionaire Friend Matt LeBlanc.
    Rarely has a movie worked so hard to be so inconsequential.