1.6

Overwhelming dislike- based on 252 Ratings

1. Jun 23, 2012
    Dont get me wrong, this movie is terrible. But it makes me laugh to much for me to give it a bad score. The only bad thing in the movie that I dont like is Tara Reid's painfully bad acting. everything else is HILARIOUS! So this movie gets a 9.
  2. PaulA>
    Dec 28, 2006
    A very nice mix of action, adventure and horror. A good sequel to the 4th game. Very good performance by Christian Slater.
  3. WolfmanE.
    Sep 15, 2006
    For all the bad comments about this movie most do not seem to realize or know this is from an old Atari game. Bad plot, bad plot you scream. It
  4. MarcoP.
    Sep 10, 2006
    I just saw this movie on Showtime and I didn't think it was that bad. Yes, the sloppy acting is a minus, but the plot was really really good the special FX were not that bad. I actually like this film and think Uwe Boll is about 3 films away from being mentioned in the same breath as James Cameron, Ron Howard and Steven Spielberg. I really like this movie. Uwe Boll is a genius!
  5. FabioO.
    Feb 17, 2005
    It is a damn good movie and the monster were foreigners terrorits.
  6. EthanM.
    Feb 9, 2005
    Did you guys see the same move it did>?!>>! I LOVED IT!!! It was scary and full of suspense. You can't trust the critics, 90% of them just read what other critics say without ever seeing the movies. Trust me on this. My brother's best friend works in Hollywood so he knows. All you guys who hated it should go see it again and disregard what the critics said, make up your own mind! Ethan
  7. ErwinK.
    Feb 8, 2005
    Another Uwe Boll masterpiece. Brilliantly nuanced direction full of pathos and empathy for the characters. The way the two leads played off each other was wonderful, and the whole wine metaphor (particulary how the grapes of the Pinot Noir are made reflect life itself) gives the whole movie a deeper meaning.
  8. PeterH.
    Feb 8, 2005
    Supremely idiotic? More like Awesomely Stupid! I loved it! GO watch it and decide for yourself.
  9. JasperJ.
    Feb 7, 2005
    Not perfect, but the closest I've seen since Evil Dead 3! The action was totally totally awesome and the writing was pitch perfect. There was one scary scene where I cried out in surprise and the whole theather laughed at me! I've never been the center of attention like that! It was cool. Afterwards, I announced to everyone that I was the one that they laughed at, but by that Not perfect, but the closest I've seen since Evil Dead 3! The action was totally totally awesome and the writing was pitch perfect. There was one scary scene where I cried out in surprise and the whole theather laughed at me! I've never been the center of attention like that! It was cool. Afterwards, I announced to everyone that I was the one that they laughed at, but by that time, I guess it had gotten old, because they all just left the theather. Go see this and scream out in surprise, maybe you'll be "a celebrity for a day" like me! WHAT A MOVIEGOING EXPERIENCE! However, I didn't like the font they used in the closing credits, it could have been creepier based on the movie's subject matter! Don't bring your kids! Jasper Expand
  10. HenryP.
    Feb 4, 2005
    Tara Ereed was REALLY good in the movie! I think she's the hottest! I love that I can now go play the video game about this movie! I saw it at a matinee but I would have spent full price to see this. It's fun and it's a gem! Go team!
  11. HollisH.
    Feb 3, 2005
    This wonderful movie kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! I'm not kidding, I could hardly believe how, well, believable the premise was. My grandfather was in a very similar situation in the 50s and acted pretty similiarlly to the hero of the movie. Watch this immediately and enjoy!

Overwhelming dislike - based on 25 Critics

Here is the horror-action genre at its silliest and most uninspired.
  2. That this bit of pustulence is based on a video game of the same name is no surprise. It explains the thin plot, characters and abundant gunplay.
  3. Slater narrates as if reading a restaurant menu. Reid seems to have learned each long sentence in segments, so she wouldn't be overtaxed.