8.5

1. Nov 24, 2011
    Oh "wow", this is just a GREATTTTTTTTT "Michael Bay" movie I've seen in years. Wait, no; this is the BEST i've seen in history. All praise Mr. Bay, yarrrr.
  2. Jan 11, 2015
    Fun characters, great action, poor and decent story. Overall this movie is good if you're looking for an action movie with comedy shapes. But i'll give it a decent score
  3. May 12, 2015
    Pretty boring. It has a few jokes ok, ugly story, scenery pretty ugly .
  4. Feb 5, 2012
    People who are impressed by the attitude of this movie are uncritically minded lame simpletons. When I first saw this movie in the mid 90s I thought it was 'meh' and did not understand the hype it was getting by easily impressed kids. Having just re-watched it, I can confirm that its even more lame than it was in the 90s. The only saving grace is the short chemistry brought by its 2 leadPeople who are impressed by the attitude of this movie are uncritically minded lame simpletons. When I first saw this movie in the mid 90s I thought it was 'meh' and did not understand the hype it was getting by easily impressed kids. Having just re-watched it, I can confirm that its even more lame than it was in the 90s. The only saving grace is the short chemistry brought by its 2 lead characters. Expand
  5. Jeremy
    Sep 29, 2003
    It's definitely watchable, and often entertaining, just by the sole chemisty of Smith and Lawrence. Too bad the movie can't help them out with a good script, then we really might have gone somewhere.

Whom do they make these movies for? What exercise in self-deception inspires them to go to such effort and expense for what is obviously going to be a lame exercise in retreadmanship?
  2. Formulaic sass machine... I was writhing in my seat.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Crucially, the teaming of standup favorite and "Martin" star Lawrence and "Fresh Prince" Smith clicks from the outset, with both right at home handling action and comedy on the bigscreen. Even when it's not particularly funny, their interplay is engaging, and their lively, raucous personalities keep the proceedings punchy and watchable for the slightly overlong running time.