Magnet Releasing | Release Date: October 4, 2013
6.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 21 Ratings
WATCH NOW
LeZeeJan 4, 2016
The Men's version of the movie TEETH.

The Men's version of the movie TEETH.

Clearly I was delaying this watch for over the past couple of years. Finally, I ended watching it during this holiday season (December 2015). I am glad to get over with it and sad for dragging it this far, because the film was not that bad as I have heard.

May be we call it the men's version of the movie 'Teeth'. Since the sexual intercourse is kind of complication for the theme from this movie to draw a better storyline, they have introduced a fictional character that detachable from the human body. That is very funny as well as disgusting.

This horror-comedy was average, but very enjoyable and better than being a worse. It was a short flick and had a surprise twist and turns, but the quality to excite us is what's missing. Had a decent story, but the scenes that constructed were not top notch. Being a B movie is that why it passes the flaws' test because of the restricted budget and for not having a top star in the lead. Simply one time watch movie and nothing a big deal about it.