Roadside Attractions | Release Date: February 21, 2014
5.7
Mixed or average reviews based on 24 Ratings
WATCH NOW
AwilixMay 29, 2015
I completly agree with DoYourJob's review below. I don't understand why they scored it so low. I always look on metacritic before I watch a movie and this time I was really suprised that it was that low. It made me curious: is this movieI completly agree with DoYourJob's review below. I don't understand why they scored it so low. I always look on metacritic before I watch a movie and this time I was really suprised that it was that low. It made me curious: is this movie really that bad? So while watching it I was expecting bad acting or awful script but it wasn't any different then other hollywod's comedies/romantic movies. So why that low?!
I find Barefoot intresting movie, sure there was a lot of moments where I knew what was going to happen, but it doesn't seem artificial at all. Daisy was an amaizing character although a bit too sugarcoated.
Overall I do recommend you to see this movie just beacause of this horrible critic's reviews.
FuturedirectorMar 23, 2016
Barefoot shows a real "barefooted" wish. But it doesn't show true love and it's very simple to understand and doesn't have a real message, so Barefoot is, of course, a child's game that many people may call: "Bare-fool"