7.5

1. Apr 27, 2013
    The creative minds behind South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, star in this hilarious comedy. It comes across as almost a spoof of sports movies. It's humor is crude and immature, so don't watch this if you want to see a "smart" comedy. I for one really enjoyed this movie, the only complaint I have is that it uses too many of the cliches that sports movies use.
  2. Sep 17, 2011
    Once again, David Zucker proves himself to be a great comic talent, not just of parody, but of a wide variety of humour - he is able to flaunt clever dialogue on moment, then shift the tone to outright childishness the next. OK, so it's not quite on par with Airplane! or Naked Gun, but it's a league better than the atrocious Scary Movie sequels. Some jokes don't quite hit the mark, but the majority will have you roaring with laughter, and the film leaves plenty of room for Parker and Stone to shine. Expand
  3. Oct 13, 2012
    this movie is really funny and its actually fun and interesting to watch there are really hilarious jokes in this movie coming from the creators of south park you would probably already expect this but while this movie is really funny interesting some parts are just bland and others just take it really far with sexual jokes besides those 2 things this movie is pretty good also there is alot less cussing in this then i thought there would be but theres enough but that makes the movie better because they dont try to push the humor on you Expand
  4. Jun 6, 2013
    This movie is essentially South Park in real life. Laughs are abundant and trey Parker and Matt Stone solidify themselves as comedic geniuses in this sports comedy.
  5. Nov 30, 2013
    It was cheap, I do admit that, but I wasn't watching it for the story. I was watching it because it was hilarious. Making a new sport is hard, and giving credit that was a well put together sport, but I don't think I would want to play it.

Sick, twisted, and very funny, Parker and Stone have arrived. Again.
  2. I was bored well before the end, but found the first half hour pretty funny.
    Starts promisingly as an attack on modern commercialized sports, and then turns into just one more wheezy assembly-line story about slacker dudes vs. rich old guys.