Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: January 27, 2006
5.3
Mixed or average reviews based on 56 Ratings
WATCH NOW
RamiWMay 8, 2006
Dont let the movie down its not that bad folks.
MariaFeb 12, 2006
I laughed the whole time, as did the others in the audience. I went in thinking I wouldn't like it, but was pleasantly surprised. Funny AND sweet. :)
JoeyMay 10, 2006
Were we watching the same movie? I think its hilarious and a brilliant story!!
KimberlyMay 28, 2006
The funniest movie I've seen in a long time. I laughed my throat was sore. The hot rocks! I loved it! You want a rally? You want a rally?
AndrewL.May 30, 2006
an excellent sequel Go crazy Granny.
bigmommaMar 25, 2006
Haha this movie was sweet so much beter then i thought i laught the whole time :)
CedricE.May 21, 2006
This movie is very funny! I enjoyed the first version as well. I like the part where he was in the shower with the ladies and one ask him to help with her bra! lol Also when the woman kept putting hot rocks on his back!
Danny_PissmenFeb 17, 2011
In this critically acclaimed masterpiece Tyler Perry tackles delicate social issues head-on using a brilliant blend of tasteful satire and unparalleled wit that is sure to revolutionize the social landscape, and cinematography as a whole.
MovieMadnessJun 6, 2011
BRILLIANT! This film is a must see and an excellent watch! The film is interesting,funny and action-packed! I loved it! It also has a bit of mystery and excitement that everyone enjoys!
WeKnowFilmsJun 6, 2011
Great for laughs, an amazing film that really does have you on the edge of your seat at times and rolling on the ground laughing the next! It has a pull on you! A MUST SEE!

10 OUT OF 10!