Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: June 2, 2000
6.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 54 Ratings
WATCH NOW
SimpsonFansAug 27, 2016
This is such a underrated movie. THIS IS A TRUE FUNNY FILM!!! Great acting, great storyline, Great humour/jokes. Classic film still watch it. 10 out of 10
BrittanyROct 24, 2006
I loved this movie! It was wonderful! I had a few laughs now and then, yes, but I wouldn't say it didn't keep me from laughing. This movie was the kind for entertainment. Always wanting more.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
MovieMadnessJun 6, 2011
BRILLIANT! This film is a must see and an excellent watch! The film is interesting,funny and action-packed! I loved it! It also has a bit of mystery and excitement that everyone enjoys!
WeKnowFilmsJun 6, 2011
This movie is generally good, however, the script is not amazing! One moment you are on the edge of your seat and the next you are rolling around on the floor laughing! A MUST SEE! 1O 1O 1O!
JoseRochaPTOct 3, 2011
Epic movie that I love to see the week-ends with the family, just hate how Often they are passing the film on television. But either way, is a comic movie, and with a little back story.
ZilcellMay 26, 2012
Its not the most smart action comedy of the genre, but its got laughs and the characters are actually interesting.
MovieGoer14Dec 27, 2013
Big Momma's House is not perfect in any means, but it is smart in its own way but tries to be hilarious in every single way possible and that got on nerves because it doesn't always work. The plot is smart and the characters are fun althoughBig Momma's House is not perfect in any means, but it is smart in its own way but tries to be hilarious in every single way possible and that got on nerves because it doesn't always work. The plot is smart and the characters are fun although not deep enough to make us care for them. So if you are just looking for some old school popcorn movie to watch with friends on a Saturday afternoon this is it. Expand
grandtheftbatApr 14, 2014