Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) | Release Date: January 12, 1996
7.1
Generally favorable reviews based on 517 Ratings
WATCH NOW
AshleyR.Apr 14, 2008
We watched this movie in class one day. It was so crap I wanted to do work instead it's just 2 hours of {not funny} fart jokes which star two crap actors. Don't get me wrong I love comedy when it's funny. A wast of money and time.
EthanLSep 9, 2008
Yes, it's a lousy movie. Yes, Pauly Shore is an obscenely unfunny motherf****r who deserves to be flipping burgers somewhere in Ohio right now instead of being wealthy and famous. But, there were a few [by which I literally mean about Yes, it's a lousy movie. Yes, Pauly Shore is an obscenely unfunny motherf****r who deserves to be flipping burgers somewhere in Ohio right now instead of being wealthy and famous. But, there were a few [by which I literally mean about 3] jokes that actually made me laugh out loud, so this movie, while overall a thoroughly second-rate film by any standard, is not a COMPLETE waste of time. Expand
1 of 3 users found this helpful
RobB.Nov 27, 2007
A 1? Wow.... this movie is worse than all of the "Black people act unacceptable at typically white function" movies such as "Who's your Caddy" ? Your joking, I mean, the movie sucked - pretty badly, but how is it the worst of all time?
DreaC.Jun 19, 2008
This movie stunk I've seen wallpaper funnier than this! how do people think farts junkfood and making out is funny! its not!
manwhonoseSep 11, 2013
Well, come on, it's a Pauly Shore movie, so it's not going to be much to write home about. Even this knowledge, however, cannot prepare you for the pile of steaming ineptitude that this movie is.
Shore and Baldwin deliver career-low
Shore and Baldwin deliver career-low performances, the script is woeful, with no jokes in it at all; and the direction, from first-timer, Jason Bloom is not up to par.
EpicLadySpongeMay 14, 2016
That Metascore does not make sense whatsoever. There's a mixed review so shouldn't it be higher than 1? My calculator says it should be at 6, not 1. In any way, Bio-Dome has got to be one of the dumbest comedies I've ever seen that'sThat Metascore does not make sense whatsoever. There's a mixed review so shouldn't it be higher than 1? My calculator says it should be at 6, not 1. In any way, Bio-Dome has got to be one of the dumbest comedies I've ever seen that's featuring Pauly Shore. Expand
AustinMacApr 20, 2008
Honestly, this might have been the worst excuse for a movie I've ever seen, and I've seen some pretty bad movies. The story, the screenplay, the "humor" and the acting were all so low quality that I am convinced that if I, with Honestly, this might have been the worst excuse for a movie I've ever seen, and I've seen some pretty bad movies. The story, the screenplay, the "humor" and the acting were all so low quality that I am convinced that if I, with four dollars, tried to make a one man version of this movie, it would score higher on metacritic. I suck at acting, too. Expand
TheXenophobeAug 30, 2005
You can't help but feel sorry for Stephen Baldwin, as he has to act alongside the crime against humanity they call Paulie Shore.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
DavidG.Jun 3, 2006
there are movies that are so bad that they are good, and this movie does not fit that category. A cartoon for 5 year olds with adult content.
ZackH.Apr 11, 2010
No no no no no no this is the worst movie everif you say it's good for a stoner comedy and that i have to lower my expectations your wrong and no better than those idiots who say transformers 2 was based on a toy commercial and i have No no no no no no this is the worst movie everif you say it's good for a stoner comedy and that i have to lower my expectations your wrong and no better than those idiots who say transformers 2 was based on a toy commercial and i have to lower my expectations. I'm fourteen and this is some of the worst and most immature comedy ever. the voices all make me want to kill myself and i end up taking the bad guys side. Expand
DoofyD.Oct 8, 2005
So bad!
CarlosM.May 22, 2006
Mindless and lame, I got the impression that these guys actually believed they were funny. The only reason I watched it to the end was the false belief that it could only get better.
NickB.Aug 25, 2006
This is the worst movie ever, step aside Blair Witch Project, step aside Troll 2, step aside Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, and make way for Biodome.
DavidM.Sep 22, 2006
Not fit to be called a ''movie''
JimmyOct 8, 2007
It got a 1.....and rightfully so.
PhilpP.Oct 20, 2009
I don't see how this movie can be enjoyable in the slightest, so anyone who gives this above a 3 must be half retarded.
timrJul 5, 2009
Whoever gives this movie a 6 and above, are mentally incompetent and have no taste in humour or let alone what a good movie or comedy should be about!!!
GrahamM.Dec 7, 2005
A terrible movie in its purest form.
LindseyMOct 7, 2005
To all those who have given it a "10"... Pauly is that you? This guy was NEVER funny. Let's face it, if it wasn't for his mommy owning a comedy club he'd be working at McDonalds. I'm so happy he had his 15 minutes and is To all those who have given it a "10"... Pauly is that you? This guy was NEVER funny. Let's face it, if it wasn't for his mommy owning a comedy club he'd be working at McDonalds. I'm so happy he had his 15 minutes and is today washed up. Now if only Paris Hilton would die. Expand
GordonM.Jul 24, 2006
I saw this movie yesterday, and it is the WORST movie I have EVER seen!! I am disgusted about their effort, and at their lame jokes! I hope other people agree with me.
TomJAug 1, 2007
Jesus Christ, why would anyone rate this movie above a 2? Now I know why people say 1/4 of Americans are retarded, because this just proves my point. Paulie is a really bad actor and he should die. For all of you who think he was funny you Jesus Christ, why would anyone rate this movie above a 2? Now I know why people say 1/4 of Americans are retarded, because this just proves my point. Paulie is a really bad actor and he should die. For all of you who think he was funny you must have come from a different planet. This movie will literally rot your brain and give you nightmares for at least a month after you see it. Expand
DanA Sep 1, 2007
Hahaha, people giving this movie a 10. You crazy bastards.
RossAJan 23, 2009
I turned this off after two minutes and then smashed my DVD player in case someone tried to put it on again. About as watchable as "2 girls 1 cup", but less funny.
ShaneGJun 24, 2009
Idiotic, unnecessary, and a waste of money in the highest degree. This "film" is a travesty even among Pauly Shore's other movies. Unless you are have a thing for pain, keep at least one hundred yards away from the disk.
JacobW.Mar 21, 2010
The worste movie I have ever seen in my whole life! Pauly Shore and Stephen Bauldwin both destroy this movie with unfunny jokes, horrible acting and the most annoying voices ever. The "jokes" in this movie are begging for attention with no The worste movie I have ever seen in my whole life! Pauly Shore and Stephen Bauldwin both destroy this movie with unfunny jokes, horrible acting and the most annoying voices ever. The "jokes" in this movie are begging for attention with no success. Anyone that found this movie entertaining in the slightest are either retarded or haven't seen an actual Comedy movie. Everyone that thinks this is a good movie, please watch the Nostalgia Critics review of this so you can be englightened on why this movie sucks so much. Expand
GrantN.Jan 17, 2006
To all those people who gave this movie over a 3 you should stop seeing movies as you clearly can not tell the difference between greatness and crap, as this is pure and utter crap.
PaulyShoreFeb 22, 2006
Wow, this movie stuck. It;s funny, though, the guy who stars in it kinda looks like me.... Hey wait a minute... er... i mean, this is a great movie...
EliSep 14, 2006
This is the worst movie I have ever seen. If you watch this willingly I feel extremely sorry for you and if you actually liked the movie you are not human and need to be exterminated immediatley. That is all. Pauly Shore, die!
DavidMAug 23, 2007
When I was forced to watch this in my 8th grade Agriculture class, I honest to God wanted to kill myself. No joke.
MattM.Jan 28, 2009
Seriously, people, stop with the fake votes. Not funny once, not funny the 30th time.
JoshE.Nov 28, 2007
A stupid movie!
ExogenesisNov 14, 2011
This is hands down the worst movie i've ever seen. It's not funny, the acting is horrible and she plot is just ridiculous. This movie made me question humanity.
aaronpaul121Sep 24, 2012
This movie is a complete and absolute disaster.....one of the worst movies of all time.....
destroya1artAug 7, 2011
this movie is a MONSTROSITY it make "Dude Where's My Car" look like a masterpiece! its not even funny. this movie is marketed toward potheads or people who don't know 1 thing about movies. DO NOT SEE THIS!!!
FriezaTr0LLzMay 7, 2012
This is also a fail just like Twilight.
TTWRApr 20, 2013
How could this movie be possibly bad? Mediocre acting, terrible jokes, and it's a lousy ripoff of the Bill and Ted series, which is kind of bad itself. People say you have to be stoned to enjoy this, but that's a lie. 0/10 (That means it sucks).
Leo9127Jan 20, 2014
This movie is painful, Pauly Shore, and Stephen Baldwin are obnoxious, and annoying, there are no funny jokes whatsoever, all the humor is seeing the main characters being obnoxious, and annoying.
zombiechanSep 9, 2014
I was married to a beautiful woman, as soon as Pauly Shore came on the screen and made an annoying noise, she killed herself. This movie will destroy everything you love, Pauly Shore will destroy everything you love.
AnduinXMay 3, 2016
I am ashamed to say that I liked this movie when I was a little kid. Now, I find myself looking back in horror at many of the movies that I used to enjoy. Truly, this movie is among the worst movies ever made.
NerdConsultantDec 30, 2014
if you watch this movie for any reason then you are truly dumber for having done so. watching it makes you wonder how Pauli Shaw ever had a career in comedy and how writers though this uninspired waste of a stoner comedy would make anyoneif you watch this movie for any reason then you are truly dumber for having done so. watching it makes you wonder how Pauli Shaw ever had a career in comedy and how writers though this uninspired waste of a stoner comedy would make anyone laugh and if you were trying to get an environmental message across well you failed completely. the only good part of it is a cameo of Tenacious D making me realise i could be watching better movies Expand
BooUrnsJan 24, 2015
This may be the single worst movie of all time. Never in my life have I rooted for a group of characters more in my life than I did in this movie for the "bad guys" to castrate Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin. If that HAD happened I wouldThis may be the single worst movie of all time. Never in my life have I rooted for a group of characters more in my life than I did in this movie for the "bad guys" to castrate Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin. If that HAD happened I would have given a standing ovation. Expand
nathanboJun 2, 2015
I'm not going to be the first or the last to tell you how horrible this movie. This is humanity at its lowest. With that being said, I have come up with several uses for this film: 1. If you are dating someone show him or her this movie, ifI'm not going to be the first or the last to tell you how horrible this movie. This is humanity at its lowest. With that being said, I have come up with several uses for this film: 1. If you are dating someone show him or her this movie, if they enjoy it end the relationship; 2. If you need an April Fool's prank lock your friend in a room playing Bio-Dome (actually that is probably way to cruel). Look, if the premise interests you I don't think that my review is going sway you to not watch it, but remember, you have been warned. I remember reading a positive review for Bio-Dome once and it was talking about how it is really poignant with social commentary. I'm sorry, but that had to be from a former producer. This movie is not like that at all in fact it only sends negative messages across. This film centers around two idiotic stoners who just watch TV all day, yet they have a nice house and beautiful girlfriends. Throughout the film these guys are the hero's, while the head intellectual scientist, who is only trying to do his job, turns into an insane "Heart of Darkness" esque villain. The other intellectual scientists become helpless as their years of education make them feeble to two guys who bite each others toenails. By the way they are the two who caused all the problems. When one is trying to create social commentary about the environment one should have the audience connect with what is happening. Instead we have a couple of idiots doing with the IQ of bread do all the environmental damage. Instead of having the viewer reflect his or her own actions he or she will probably think, "look its only stupid people who can hurt the environment" or "it's dumb stoners who cause all pollution" because those are the exact messages the filmmakers convey. Expand
gameguardian21Mar 13, 2016
Why is this movie well liked. Its like the good movies everyone hates, and the bad, everyone loves. This movie has bad humor, really boring, and seems like noone cares.
anonymouseyAug 15, 2016
I honestly have no idea why this has such a high user score, unless there are a lot of stoners on here. There is no plot, the acting is abhorrent, and Shore's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Please, do yourself a favor and DON'T WATCHI honestly have no idea why this has such a high user score, unless there are a lot of stoners on here. There is no plot, the acting is abhorrent, and Shore's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Please, do yourself a favor and DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE. Expand