Fine Line Features | Release Date: October 29, 2004
6.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 48 Ratings
Watch Now
RochelleN.Dec 3, 2005
I would have felt awful had I actually PAID to rent this movie. Luckily, it was a freebie. Unrealistic and boring and a lousy ending to boot. One of the worst movies I've ever seen.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
ScottY.Oct 14, 2005
Acting? It's mostly people staring off into the camera for minutes at a time. There has to be about 10 pages of dialogue in the entire script. It's a weird movie, I can't imagine why this had to be made.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
drlowdonMay 24, 2013
Anna, a young widow, is trying to move on with her life after the death of her husband. Engaged to be married, Anna meets a ten year-old boy who tells her he is her husband reincarnated. Though his story at first seems absurd, Anna can't getAnna, a young widow, is trying to move on with her life after the death of her husband. Engaged to be married, Anna meets a ten year-old boy who tells her he is her husband reincarnated. Though his story at first seems absurd, Anna can't get the boy out of her mind and slowly starts to form a relationship with him.
Birth is truly one of the dullest films I have ever watched. Every scene drags on for far longer than is necessary, often failing to move the story along in any meaningful way. I just about managed to stick it out to the end hoping for an interesting explanation as to the events taking place but was denied even this with a finale that fails to explain a number of factors.

This is one to avoid.