5.8

1. Apr 16, 2014
    Bodyguard is slow but good. Salman khan is brilliant, action is pumping and the blood never stops. But it's absurd tone and longer run time may slow its chances to be Salu's best film yet. It's a good cheesy flick that's worth checking out. Rated U/A for strong stylized violence including disturbing images, thematic elements, some language and crude humour.
  2. Nov 20, 2011
    "Bodyguard" is an okay movie, it is not all that great. The plot is not very interesting or good and the movie is just overblown with action that has no direction, the acting is mediocre and the story is just plain forgettable. The humor is not very great either and just stupid at times. I was unhappy with this film and I left feeling dissapointed in the movie. Overall "Bodyguard" is an"Bodyguard" is an okay movie, it is not all that great. The plot is not very interesting or good and the movie is just overblown with action that has no direction, the acting is mediocre and the story is just plain forgettable. The humor is not very great either and just stupid at times. I was unhappy with this film and I left feeling dissapointed in the movie. Overall "Bodyguard" is an overblown action film with no direction that is dissapointing and not worth your time. Skip it. Breakdown for "BodyGuard": Presentation: 5, Plot: 4.5, Acting: 4.25, Script: 3.5, Lasting Appeal: 4. Verdict: 4.25 out of 10 "Mediocre" Expand
  3. Sep 12, 2011
    Summoned for an assignment of guarding Divya, the daughter of Sartaj Rana, a business tycoon Lovely Singh accompanies her to her campus, but ends up rubbing her the wrong way with his over-protective nature and paranoia about security. She finds him to be a major obstacle in leading a regular campus life. To throw him off-track and get him out of the way, she becomes an anonymous admirerSummoned for an assignment of guarding Divya, the daughter of Sartaj Rana, a business tycoon Lovely Singh accompanies her to her campus, but ends up rubbing her the wrong way with his over-protective nature and paranoia about security. She finds him to be a major obstacle in leading a regular campus life. To throw him off-track and get him out of the way, she becomes an anonymous admirer of his and starts hounding him, expressing her â Expand
  4. Sep 5, 2011
    I really enjoyed this movie. I have no idea why some of the reviews are bashing this movie, i thought the action, the romance, the comedy, and the story was really good. You will enjoy this movie was well, it is well directed, the screenplay is nice, and songs are really well done.
  5. Sep 5, 2011
    The best movie ever made! This movie has a very good story, good action, really good comedy. I recommend it to everybody, Go watch this today! Salman Khan is one of the finest actor, and Kareena ( i hope im spelling it right) is a talented lady who also delivered a remarkeble performance.
  6. Sep 3, 2011
    A really good movie, good action, really good comedy and romance. This is one of the best indian movies that i have watched, and hollywood should learn some comedy and romance attributes that were played in this movie. I did not know that indian cinema was delivering such gems, well most of what i saw was subtitles, it was worth it, subtitlles did a terrific job of engrossing me into theA really good movie, good action, really good comedy and romance. This is one of the best indian movies that i have watched, and hollywood should learn some comedy and romance attributes that were played in this movie. I did not know that indian cinema was delivering such gems, well most of what i saw was subtitles, it was worth it, subtitlles did a terrific job of engrossing me into the movie. I love the songs in the movie. I had to go see it because my friends are indian, i saw it and i was really really amazed, you would also. A must watch for everyone! Well ..why are you reading this? Go! watch it now! lol Expand
  7. Sep 3, 2011
    This is an excellent Hindi film, the critics are either wrong or tired of the Hindi film genre! All of the actors are excellent and with subtitles it is just as enjoyable. Some of the effects are sketchy but when has that mattered? It's a good 2 and a half hours.

1. Reviewed by: Kevin Thomas
    Sep 2, 2011
    A rousing example of Bollywood-style pure escapist entertainment.
  2. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    Sep 2, 2011
    The overweight, gays and little people are cheerfully mocked while writer/director Siddique ratchets up his story's disparate comedy-romance-action elements to an insanely over-the-top degree.
  3. Reviewed by: Richard Kuipers
    Sep 1, 2011
    Indian helmer Siddique delivers a middling melange of action, romance, music and slapstick in his hotly anticipated Hindi version of "Bodyguard."