Bonnie and Clyde

8.9

1. Sep 29, 2013
    All the way back in 1967, not all directors had the balls to make movies like these: violent, raw, and realistic. It wasn't until after this movie that ratings and thematic material in movies became apparent. So technically, this movie is one of the first of its kind. Bravo.
  2. Nov 28, 2012
    Boasting some brilliant performances across the board, "Bonnie And Clyde" challenges audiences with shocking imagery, enduring pathos, and some truly iconic onscreen relationships.
  3. Aug 8, 2012
    A great movie with great acting based off the real bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde, that shows that a life of a criminal is no life at all. A movie worth seeing.
  4. Jan 24, 2012
    I still love it now as much as i have loved it before. It is pretty unique in its genre. I can't wait to watch it again so I will be renting it tomorrow. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favour...go and watch it...I am sure you are going to enjoy it!
  5. Mar 2, 2011
    Really violent but a good movie. I have to say I really thought the end was done well. You know, the part where they finally catch up with Bonnie and Clyde.
  6. harrym.
    Jun 16, 2005
    A really voilent evil film not as good as most films.

1. So definitive in so many ways, Bonnie and Clyde has become a 20th-century touchstone.
    It's by far the least controlled of Penn's films, but the pieces work wonderfully well, propelled by what was then a very original acting style.
    Bonnie and Clyde is a milestone in the history of American movies, a work of truth and brilliance. It is also pitilessly cruel, filled with sympathy, nauseating, funny, heartbreaking, and astonishingly beautiful.