3.3

1. Jan 24, 2013
    I saw this movie on TV and it was horrible and boring. Of the worst movies I've seen. The scored with a 1 for image quality.
  2. Zal
    Dec 20, 2012
    The horror. The horror!

There are no words to describe just how awful this movie is. Really, I shouldn't hate it so much but I find it so offensive and mind numbingly stupid. This isn't like Showgirls or The Room where it's so bad it's funny. This is a movie I WISH I could forget but for some reason I can't. Why? Why do people like this? How can anyone like this? I was shocked by how
    The horror. The horror!

Why? Why do people like this? How can anyone like this? I was shocked by how many people liked Sucker Punch, but at least I get the appeal. This? No. What is there to like about it?

I wish I could give specific instances of horribleness but there are too many and I get too angry whenever I think about this awful, awful movie. Everything from the acting to the characters to the humor to the message (which is done horribly) even to the fashion is awful. Most people probably won't agree but for me, this is Catwoman awful, the worst kind of awful movie there is.

Do NOT see this movie under any circumstances. If you child begs you to see this, say, "No. We're not watching that garbage."
  3. Aug 28, 2012
    very wonderful film...................................................................................................................................
  4. Nov 4, 2010
    the most horrifying live-action movie of 2007

1. Finally, a postfeminist multicultural musical extravaganza for 8-year-old girls. Is Bratz not the most totally stylin' movie ever? Grownups won't think so, but for their daughters who share a "passion for fashion" with the dolls that are giving Barbie a run for her money, it will be the event of the season.
  2. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    Bratz’s references and parodies are consistently on-target, if always way too over-the-top. Every line of dialogue could plausibly take an exclamation point.
  3. Reviewed by: Jessica Gross
    In the end, the most offensive part of Bratz isn't its stereotypes or brand expansion; it's the sorry state of Jon Voight's career.